• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus 10x edge points gift card capping

sumitkr85

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Thank you so much! Will check with Croma on the vouchers! One more quick check, if I buy the vouchers before 31st october (suppose for Rs 50,000), I will be able to earn (50000/200=250*12=3000 RP + 3000*4x = 12000 RP) = 15000 RP x3 = 45000 ( 3x Diwali offer until 31st october for which I have already registered)? Many thanks again
Did you go ahead with your purchase?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
BOM-CCU one way 24th December cheapest on SkyScanner is 8k and previously when i checked different flite was showin 8.5k :confused::confused:
On the same topic I tried for Tatacliq and it shows the attached error
The 3rd time I tried after 48 hours lol I mean 6 days over no progress pls help if u can

Attachments

• C35B9CEF-8DF0-4934-8DC7-D3D8CD012D96.jpeg
    C35B9CEF-8DF0-4934-8DC7-D3D8CD012D96.jpeg
    413.4 KB · Views: 49

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Gyftr is only for edge rewards based cards. Wohoo is for every card.

Gyftr always gives bonus points. Wohoo gives cashback only during festive offers.

Gyftr has no capping on points. Woohoo has capping on cashback.

Gyftr bonus points are credited anywhere between 30-120 days. Woohoo cashback is credited between 90-120 daysCan

Can you please confirm if a Magnus holder purchases on grabdeals.wohoo then only the cashback is the potential benefit (or anytjing else is there?) other than the normal 1x rewards that accrue? There is no bonus reward points per se for those transactions?

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What confirmation u want? It is literally written in that post.
I meant is there any rewards at all for shopping on grabdeals.wohoo for Magnus - because seems to be counterintuitive to keep two sites with so many vouchers when only one earns the RPs and the other doesn't.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I meant is there any rewards at all for shopping on grabdeals.wohoo for Magnus - because seems to be counterintuitive to keep two sites with so many vouchers when only one earns the RPs and the other doesn't.
Wohoo is better for cards like my zone, Ace and Flipkart.

Also, some vouchers like big basket is not available on Gyftr. Once I purchased it at 4% instant discount, 10% grabdeals cb and 1.5% card cb.

sunny1813

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Actually sometimes Gyftr allows buying 20k vouchers also (mostly some glitch). I bought once in February in gap of 2 days. Got 5x points for both transactions.

Happened same yesterday also. Will mostly get bonus points also for both like last time .
If you try to buy again another 10000 voucher, merchant name changes to Gyftr Gurgaon instead of O2 Ecosystems. Can you check what was the merchant name for both transactions. I think 5x points are only posted for those transactions where O2 Ecosystems is recorded at payment gateway.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
If you try to buy again another 10000 voucher, merchant name changes to Gyftr Gurgaon instead of O2 Ecosystems. Can you check what was the merchant name for both transactions. I think 5x points are only posted for those transactions where O2 Ecosystems is recorded at payment gateway.
This Gyftr is coming only since September. Earlier it never came.

I always cancel transaction when I see Gyftr. Although, since last 2 days, I am getting o2o continuosly. So they seemed to have fixed that. Or I was lucky in like 5/5 tries😅.

sunny1813

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
This Gyftr is coming only since September. Earlier it never came.

I always cancel transaction when I see Gyftr. Although, since last 2 days, I am getting o2o continuosly. So they seemed to have fixed that. Or I was lucky in like 5/5 tries😅.
fingers crossed i went ahead with gyftr name as well for couple of transactions. can only found out in march 23