• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus 10x edge points gift card capping

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Last edited:

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Has anyone tried buying more than 10K Amazon vouchers using multiple Gyftr accounts and still got the cashback?

Also, anyone able to do transaction today? Getting failed after entering card details. Not moving to OTP page.

Last edited:

M_singh

TF Buzz
Hi all, I'm new to this forum.
Have applied for Axis Magnus online on 10th October and received the card on 21st Oct, no documents were asked from me (don't know why).
I'm planning to buy iphone (costing Rs1,30,000) from Croma - Do you think if I can buy vouchers from Gyftr for the entire amount (don't know if it is allowed as well)? Is there a possibility of GST refund (don't think so) as the vouchers are issued on my name?

visvin

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Have applied for Axis Magnus online on 10th October and received the card on 21st Oct, no documents were asked from me (don't know why).
I'm planning to buy iphone (costing Rs1,30,000) from Croma - Do you think if I can buy vouchers from Gyftr for the entire amount (don't know if it is allowed as well)? Is there a possibility of GST refund (don't think so) as the vouchers are issued on my name?
Before buying the vouchers check if the croma store accepts multiple vouchers. On croma.com you can use only 5 in one bill.
Yes, you can claim gst refund while buying the product.. mention your gst no. at the store

M_singh

TF Buzz
Before buying the vouchers check if the croma store accepts multiple vouchers. On croma.com you can use only 5 in one bill.
Yes, you can claim gst refund while buying the product.. mention your gst no. at the store
Thank you so much! Will check with Croma on the vouchers! One more quick check, if I buy the vouchers before 31st october (suppose for Rs 50,000), I will be able to earn (50000/200=250*12=3000 RP + 3000*4x = 12000 RP) = 15000 RP x3 = 45000 ( 3x Diwali offer until 31st october for which I have already registered)? Many thanks again

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
3x Diwali offer is for base spends not the additional 4x.
Plus has a cap of 7500 points max if I recall.
So in your case you will earn additional 6k points from the 3x offer. Totalling up to 21k points.
Yes for magnus it’s max spend 62500 and point cap 7500

sumitkr85

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Also use Tata NEU app to buy on Croma , u will get 5% NEU coins extra

thedator

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Also use Tata NEU app to buy on Croma , u will get 5% NEU coins extra
Is there any cap on neu coins earned on croma via hdfc neu card.
For Tata Neu app there is a limit of 2k neu coins on croma.
Since the hdfc points are separate, it should not be, but isnt mention anywhere.

sumitkr85

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Where is this mentioned that we can use only 5 vouchers per transaction