• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account Benefits

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Axis Liberty Savings Account is the Best Savings for those who can

Spend 10,000 INR Per month On Food, Entertainment, Shopping and Travel via Axis Liberty Debit Card
and
Spend 15,000 INR Per Month at any Merchant ** via UPI or Axis Liberty Debit Card.

If we Fulfill Above Spending Criteria We get following Benifits in return with Maximized Savings:-

A Zero Balance Account.

Condition:-
Merchant Spends** of 25k/Month is required to get NMC Waiver for that Particular Month.

A Voucher of 750 INR per Quarter.

Merchant Spends** of 60k/Quarter is Required.

Redemption Link:- https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/axisbankspendscampaign/

5% upto 500 INR Cashback Per Month.

For Birthday Month Cashback Amount is 5% upto 1,000 INR.

Screenshot_2024-02-02-21-29-44-415-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

● Spends* Done at Selected Merchant Categories mentioned above will only be Considered.
●Txns Done on Saturday and Sunday will only be Considered.

Redemption can be done Only Via Internet Banking 👇

Menu-Services-Other-Debit Card Cashback

*Find Eligible MCCs for Weekend 5% Cashback at Below Link* 👇

One Domestic Lounge Access Per Quarter.

** Find Excluded Spends/MCCs for NMC waiver and 750 GV at Below Link** 👇

Note:- Now, You can Open Liberty Account Digitally and You will get a Virtual Debit Card as well along with the Physical Liberty Debit Card.

But Beware, the Virtual Debit Card issued with Digital Axis Liberty Account is not an E-debit Card which is issued by Axis Bank with other Digital Account Variants.

OVERALL Benifits
1000*01
500*11
750*04

Total- 9,500 INR.

Consolidated Charges:-

1. Sms Charges:- 17.7*4
Total 71 INR (including GST)

2. Liberty Debit Card Annual Fee:-
354 INR (including GST)

Net Annual Savings:-9,075 INR

Last edited:

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
I just contacted Axis customer care for update on my SR. And guess what I was told? I raised SR on 3rd April, about a month ago. I am being told that my SR was assigned to the wrong department and it was closed yesterday. Am I being mocked? He said he will raise SR again. I simply denied.

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
I just contacted Axis customer care for update on my SR. And guess what I was told? I raised SR on 3rd April, about a month ago. I am being told that my SR was assigned to the wrong department and it was closed yesterday. Am I being mocked? He said he will raise SR again. I simply denied.
This is God way of saying, you are missing out on 10k compensation from Banking Ombudsman.

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Dear Axis Customer Care Team,

I am writing to express my disappointment with the current situation regarding the gift voucher for 60K merchant spends in a quarter in my Liberty Savings account.

Every quarter, I am required to contact customer support in order to receive the voucher. Despite this, I am yet to receive my 750rs gift voucher for last quarter, and I find it frustrating that I must contact the MD desk every time I have a minor problem.

Furthermore, when I contacted customer service, I was informed that only certain purchases, such as those made on Amazon, Uber, and other similar platforms, count as merchant purchases. However, the official Liberty Savings account website clearly states that I can choose from a selection of vouchers, including Amazon.in, Ola, Croma, Lifestyle, and Zomato Gold, when I spend 60,000 in merchant transactions (it doesn't need to be Amazon, Uber, etc.; all merchant transactions are applicable) in a fiscal quarter.
It is also concerning to hear that other agents have given the same incorrect information.

I would like to request that Axis take prompt action to address this issue and ensure that customers receive the vouchers they are entitled to without having to submit service requests every quarter.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Add to chatgpt, make your own version, and save it as a template. You will need this every quarter.
Someone has to build an email bot for Axis customers to handle every issue.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
I also thought about the same. 🤣🤣 Itni himmat nahi mere me bhai. My account is only 3 months old.
Main issue was with 5% weekend Cashback only

Only a few users are there who is using Axis Liberty DC for 5% weekend Cashback.
Hence Axis did not make efforts to improve the system
Since there are only a few customers who are doing txns for 5% weekend Cashback, so chances to raise this matter with RBI BO is very rare

Earlier I was getting 5% Cashback by raisng complaints on twitter only.

Just one DM in twitter and cashback gets credited.
So I have no problem in it.

But for last year (Jan22 to Marc 22) , Bh**wa Axis credited less Cashback and told me eiligble Cashback already credited.
After interactions with PNO, I raised the matter With RBI BO to get the remaining Cashback of Jan22 to Mar 22.

For Apr 22 to Dec22 , Bh***wa Axis did not credited Cashback at all since I did not raised any Complaint just to check whether Cashback will be credited or not by Axis on its own
Finally Jan'23 I raised complaint and Axis told me Cashback will be credited in March 23 for Apr'22 to Dec'23 but as expected Cashback was not creidted.

Instead of Raising complaint with Axis, I directly raised it with RBI BO again and then Axis Credited it on 27th march 2023 after RBI BO complaint.

For My latest RBI Complaint , I got compensation beacuse I mentioned each and every Complaint numbers which I raised in past years to get 5% Cashback and also described How axis did not credited Cashback of total
9 months ( Apr 22 to Dec 22)
On its own and waiting for my complaint to credit the Cashback and when finally I raised the complaint, still Cashback was not credited.

For 750 voucher, maximum Liberty Account Holders are spending 60k per Quarter and Hence Axis Fullfiled this offer punctually, since chances of RBI complaint increases as Almost all customers are availing this offer

For last quarter only Axis did not credited 750 voucher on time.

Now Axis will definitely improve the systems so that kal ko kisi aur ko na dene pad jaye 10k.

hellobois

TF Ace

Only a few users are there who is using Axis Liberty DC for 5% weekend Cashback.
Since there are only a few customers who are doing txns for 5% weekend Cashback, so chances to raise this matter with RBI BO is very rare

But for last year (Jan22 to Marc 22) , Bh**wa Axis credited less Cashback and told me eiligble Cashback already credited.
After interactions with PNO, I raised the matter With RBI BO to get the remaining Cashback of Jan22 to Mar 22.

For Apr 22 to Dec22 , Bh***wa Axis did not credited Cashback at all since I did not raised any Complaint just to check whether Cashback will be credited or not by Axis on its own
Finally Jan'23 I raised complaint and Axis told me Cashback will be credited in March 23 for Apr'22 to Dec'23 but as expected Cashback was not creidted.

Instead of Raising complaint with Axis, I directly raised it with RBI BO again and then Axis Credited it on 27th march 2023 after RBI BO complaint.

For My latest RBI Complaint , I got compensation beacuse I mentioned each and every Complaint numbers which I raised in past years to get 5% Cashback and also described How axis did not credited Cashback of total
On its own and waiting for my complaint to credit the Cashback and when finally I raised the complaint, still Cashback was not credited.

For 750 voucher, maximum Liberty Account Holders are spending 60k per Quarter and Hence Axis Fullfiled this offer punctually, since chances of RBI complaint increases as Almost all customers are availing this offer

Now Axis will definitely improve the systems so that kal ko kisi aur ko na dene pad jaye 10k.
what is your pending cashback amount for Mar 22 to Dec 22?
moreover, pls share when do they credit cashback for a month, like after month end or after a few months, as in your case it is not getting credited.
Once in a month I also spend 5-6k on weekends so I may use Axis liberty dc if they credit cashback propmtly.

Anil_Singh

TF Ace

Agree. Your case is entirely different from ours.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
what is your pending cashback amount for Mar 22 to Dec 22?
Rs.4500 for Apr22 to Dec 22
moreover, pls share when do they credit cashback for a month, like after month end or after a few months, as in your case it is not getting credited.
Agar koi fixed time hota toh m complaints pe complaints kyu karta.

Axis has not mentioned any time period for credit of 5% weekend Cashback and 750 voucher in Tncs pdf.

For checking if there is any fixed period, i did not raised any Complaint for total 9 months and the end result ,I already shared.

Once in a month I also spend 5-6k on weekends so I may use Axis liberty dc if they credit cashback propmtly.
MD desk mentioned, They are going to automate the Process.
If any such change is implemented , I will update.

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

In all probability, they will improve it by withdrawing the benefits or restricting them with many conditions. It's the only way out for them

jack333

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
The bank finds it still more profitable to compensate one odd person who goes to rbi with all the complaint numbers of past years than to give cashback automatically to thousands of liberty account holders many who even dont know about such a offer. Kudos to @VISHESH_BANSAL for giving much needed shock therapy to the heavy bottoms of Axis. Now i think they will devaluate this 750 voucher thing