• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis IOCL card not shown as payment option in PhonePe

I recently got an Axis IOCL Rupay card after ditching the Kotak IOCL Rupay because of their poor customer service and outdated systems. However, what I now notice is, that Axis IOCL doesn't appear as an option to pay to some UPI QRs. These same QR codes, I had paid earlier using Kotak IOCL. However, the very same QR code works on Gpay and Axis IOCL is shown there.

I don't think reaching out to Axis or PhonePe would be of any much use. Anyone else faced this issue? Its just that I prefer PhonePe and am looking to get it to work.

Tejo

TF Legend
I recently got an Axis IOCL Rupay card after ditching the Kotak IOCL Rupay because of their poor customer service and outdated systems. However, what I now notice is, that Axis IOCL doesn't appear as an option to pay to some UPI QRs. These same QR codes, I had paid earlier using Kotak IOCL. However, the very same QR code works on Gpay and Axis IOCL is shown there.

I don't think reaching out to Axis or PhonePe would be of any much use. Anyone else faced this issue? Its just that I prefer PhonePe and am looking to get it to work.
Actually axis cc upi failure is very high might due to that phonpe ai might not allowing/showing option of Axis rupay card.

Actually axis cc upi failure is very high might due to that phonpe ai might not allowing/showing option of Axis rupay card.
But the thing is, if the failure rate was higher, it wouldn't show it for all QRs, but rather it shows for some QR at that very same time. I think it is probably the BIN number of the Rupay Card, which PhonePe is excluding for some merchants. Other experts can shed some light on it.

D₹V

TF Prestige

The problem is PhonePe, not the Axis here 🤣🤣🤣.