• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AXIS/INDUSIND /IDFC/YES BANK Serviceable /Blacklisted pincodes for Credit card applications

AllSeeker

TF Ace
This is generated by cluster model in data analysis, they basically run algo that tells them cluster of defaults for all kind of credit in given areas.

This is system generated and not man made.

If you look closely, you will see mostly slum areas

gabu

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm surprised by seeing the yes bank list. several pincodes in bangalore belongs to big IT cluster for more than a decade.. so i'm wondering how came they can restrict from those pincodes?
Only specific area in first column is blacklisted in those pin codes, not the whole pin code which can be a big area.

SunnyM

TF Premier
I think Yes Bank have not blacklisted pin codes but rather areas . As we can see in the document that certain pin codes are mentioned more than once with different areas.

ajitshukla19

TF Premier
I had experience with Indusind and Idfc -
Indusind legend - Applied through Bankbazar and got Aura edge then after 2 years upgraded to legend Ltf . Six months later after receiving legend , Indusind bank asked me OVD , which i had provided by adhar card pin code from 2080 which bank said it's not serviceable so card will be closed . Then I just called them and had a conversation and made my card active.

Now IDFC - wife had account with idfc got pre approved offer for idfc classic or Millenia, i had selected classic vkyc done and card generated. Next day on of my friend tried to apply , unable to do so and got called by idfc that pincode is not serviceable. On the same time I am holding idfc wealth from same address without account.

So moral of the story - even bank don't follow their own pincode list why we should worry