• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Gyftr (Edge Rewards) Portal | Comprehensive Gift Voucher List | Gyftr Updated on 29th April 2023

James2307mr

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
The discount listed here is taken directly from what is mentioned in brief description of every voucher. Certain vouchers have different discounts on different denominations. eg. Skullcandy gift vouchers.

Added on 29th April 2023:
Sr. No.NameRedemption TypeReward PointDiscountCategory
1​
Amazon Prime VoucherOnline5xEntertainment
2​
MAXOffline10xFashion
3​
Reliance Project EveOffline5xFashion

Removed on 29th April 2023:
1​
Cafe Coffee Day OnlineOnline10x7.5%Dining, Online
2​
Cosmopolitan IndiaOnline10xOnline, Entertainment
3​
MOREOffline5x1.0%Groceries, Online

No Changes:
Check attached excel. I am hitting the 20000 BB character count limit if I paste the table here.

Gyftr Edge Transaction Limits:
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 10,000 worth of Amazon Pay Gift Cards in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 50,000 worth of Amazon Shopping Vouchers in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 10,000 worth of Flipkart Gift Cards in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 20,000 worth of TATA CLiQ Gift Vouchers in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 2,50,000 worth of Gift Vouchers in a calendar month.
Special Mention: @hks789 for writing the code to fetch it instantly.

Attachments

• Gyftr Edge - 29th Apr 2023.xlsx
    16.5 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

mast2510

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi friends, I have a query:

I can see several gift cards of Reliance under "Fashion" tab. Can I use them for groceries and any other purchases other than fashion products?

For example: I want to purchase Reliance Smart gift coupon and use it for buying groceries. Is it allowed? or should I only purchase cloths?
Today I was at Reliance Smart and I asked them whether I can use these cards (shown them the GiftEdge portal in mobile). But it seems to be they don't have any knowledge about this!!

1683380619488.png

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi friends, I have a query:

I can see several gift cards of Reliance under "Fashion" tab. Can I use them for groceries and any other purchases other than fashion products?

For example: I want to purchase Reliance Smart gift coupon and use it for buying groceries. Is it allowed? or should I only purchase cloths?
Today I was at Reliance Smart and I asked them whether I can use these cards (shown them the GiftEdge portal in mobile). But it seems to be they don't have any knowledge about this!!

1683380619488.png
Reliance smart and smart point can be used interchangeably. Trends and footwear also. But not smart and trends. Gift voucher starts with GYFRR vs GYFRT

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The discount listed here is taken directly from what is mentioned in brief description of every voucher. Certain vouchers have different discounts on different denominations. eg. Skullcandy gift vouchers.
By any chance do you know whether home centre accepts lifestyle offline vouchers?

avinash2711

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@James2307mr Hello. Westside is not present since 11AM today. I checked it at 1AM its present but after 11 AM I couldnt find it in mobile browser. and on chrome desktop I can see the entry in the list but not denominations to purchase. Did this kind of issue happened before ?

I purchased 4k Westside gift card through axis grabdeals on Woohoo. and the voucher didnt work at the store. So I had to pay directly through card.

I have a query are there any accelerated rewards on buying vouchers through https://grabdealsaxisbank.woohoo.in/catalog?id=0 ?

Last edited:

Dexter

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

1​
2​
MAXOffline10xFashion
3​

1​
2​
3​

No Changes:
Check attached excel. I am hitting the 20000 BB character count limit if I paste the table here.

• A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 10,000 worth of Amazon Pay Gift Cards in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 50,000 worth of Amazon Shopping Vouchers in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 10,000 worth of Flipkart Gift Cards in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 20,000 worth of TATA CLiQ Gift Vouchers in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 2,50,000 worth of Gift Vouchers in a calendar month.
@James2307mr Nice information bro! did you use scrapy or beautiful soup?

Last edited:

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
A small update on the earlier limits.

Terms of the Offer:

• All the Gift Vouchers are valid for a minimum of 3 months to 12 months depending upon the Brand. The Exact Expiry Date of the Gift Voucher will be mentioned on the Voucher E-Mail / SMS
  • It is important for the customer to utilize the Gift Voucher within the due date. Gift Vouchers once expired cannot be revalidated
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 20,000 worth of Amazon Pay Gift Cards in a calendar month.
  • Please read the Terms & Conditions of all the Brands carefully before you make a purchase of any Gift Voucher. Gift Vouchers once bought cannot be blocked / exchanged / cancelled.
  • All the respective T&Cs of the brands apply. Please visit the "TERMS & CONDITIONS" on each brand page for detailed Brand T&Cs.

surekapk

TF Neo

1​
2​
MAXOffline10xFashion
3​

1​
2​
3​

No Changes:

Hi,

Is there an updated list or does this list stand?

Thanks in advance