• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Gyftr - Amazon Shopping voucher limit Reduced to 10K from 50k?

It seems Amazon SV limit reduced to 10k from 50k this month. i can't place more than 10k Amazon GV even though terms conditions still saying we are allowed upto 50k .

I get this message if trying to buy more than 10k Amazon GV

Sorry, you cannot place order amount more than INR 10000 worth of Amazon Shopping Voucher Gift Vouchers in this month

Terms of the Offer:

• All the Gift Vouchers are valid for a minimum of 3 months to 12 months depending upon the Brand. The Exact Expiry Date of the Gift Voucher will be mentioned on the Voucher E-Mail / SMS
  • It is important for the customer to utilize the Gift Voucher within the due date. Gift Vouchers once expired cannot be revalidated
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 10,000 worth of Amazon Pay Gift Cards in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 50,000 worth of Amazon Shopping Vouchers in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 10,000 worth of Flipkart Gift Cards in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 20,000 worth of TATA CLiQ Gift Vouchers in a calendar month.

Hopefully it's bug, not actual limit reduction.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Now it will be difficult to get 1L for many.

Amazon pay, Flipkart and ASV can be together 30K only.

No good discount on others. Even Myntra is now reduced from 4% to 1.5% discount, which is probably worse than 0% discount, as bonus points won't come for extra 125 (4925-4800). By saving 75, we lose 120 points.

Swiggy and Tata cliq should have been 10x. They are available at other places with better discounts.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

No good discount on others. Even Myntra is now reduced from 4% to 1.5% discount, which is probably worse than 0% discount, as bonus points won't come for extra 125 (4925-4800). By saving 75, we lose 120 points.

Swiggy and Tata cliq should have been 10x. They are available at other places with better discounts.
Can you share where Swiggy & TataCliq are available at better discounts??

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Can you share where Swiggy & TataCliq are available at better discounts??
Swiggy is available at 8-10% discount on Paytm, Magicpin and Amazon. Add 5% for sbi cashback card. Magicpin often gives 10% extra discount on AU card as well.

Recently Abhishek also posted some snapdeal rupay offer with 5+20+2.5 discount.

Regarding Tata cliq, I am not sure, but in general, it is less useful than Amazon/Flipkart. It is more like Myntra rather than Amazon/Flipkart in terms of usefulness.

HN74

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

When I bought 240+960 worth of Myntra vouchers(after discount), I got 129 + 518 ER points. So I think we should get points on 125 worth vouchers although I haven't tested that exact scenario yet.

HN74

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Wow, they are considering fractional points and full value for bonus points now😄. That's way better.
Incase my previous comment was not clear, this was a single cart transaction for 1200. But for bonus points, it was calculated individually and fractional points were given. (dec spend)

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
When I bought 240+960 worth of Myntra vouchers(after discount), I got 129 + 518 ER points. So I think we should get points on 125 worth vouchers although I haven't tested that exact scenario yet.
Are you sure? I purchased 960 myntra gv and got 432 bonus points only.

Edit: Attached screenshot

Attachments

• IMG_0273.jpeg
    IMG_0273.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 21
Last edited: