• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis GrabDeals Edge reward points capping?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Are we sure the limit is on customer id and not per card? I am planning to take reserve card as well but if it shares this limit with my magnus it will be a problem. Do we have a link to this?
You will be provided higher limit for reserve and if your magnus is six months old, you can request pno to remove per card limit of magnus.

Stevie G

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Guys, how to be doubly sure that the transaction on Grabdeals has went through......I have done a purchase on beardo through grabdeals site but i am not sure whether it has captured the transaction correctly it as i didnot receive any confirmation later that Grabdeals transaction has been executed......how to confirm this??

Infiniti

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys, how to be doubly sure that the transaction on Grabdeals has went through......I have done a purchase on beardo through grabdeals site but i am not sure whether it has captured the transaction correctly it as i didnot receive any confirmation later that Grabdeals transaction has been executed......how to confirm this??
some get a confirmation message but many don't. I'm in the same boat.

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
some get a confirmation message but many don't. I'm in the same boat.
I didn't even knew there was one. But I haven't had my Magnus for very long and I only started using GrabDeals 3 months ago to maximize the 10k points monthly capping, but since TAT is 120 days I haven't gotten to know if they worked correctly.
I've made now like 12 GrabDeals transactions spread in 3 months and I've not received any SMS.

Avijeet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Did grabdeals trannsaction but didn't get the confirmation SMS ... its been 3 days ....
Further, using magnus the 1st grabdeals was done on 27 Sep 2022 .... only base points received ...
I know bounce will be credited within 90-120 days ....
just want to request .. can anyone share screenshot of grabdeals points getting credited ....
how do they enforce the 10K limit?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Did grabdeals trannsaction but didn't get the confirmation SMS ... its been 3 days ....
Further, using magnus the 1st grabdeals was done on 27 Sep 2022 .... only base points received ...
I know bounce will be credited within 90-120 days ....
just want to request .. can anyone share screenshot of grabdeals points getting credited ....
how do they enforce the 10K limit?
I did FK grab deal but no sms
Got 1x base points credited

Infiniti

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I didn't even knew there was one. But I haven't had my Magnus for very long and I only started using GrabDeals 3 months ago to maximize the 10k points monthly capping, but since TAT is 120 days I haven't gotten to know if they worked correctly.
I've made now like 12 GrabDeals transactions spread in 3 months and I've not received any SMS.
I got the confirmation message today. this was immediately after an order confirmation message from Marks and Spencer.

clarification - if i return a part of the order, there shouldn't be an issue for the bonus reward points on the balance amount right?

Alphabet

TF Buzz
Guys recently I got my Magnus, there are so many confusions regarding grab deals and gyftr giftedge portal regarding maximum capping limit...
can anyone help me with what's the optimum way to maximize Magnus return.

VibrantAnkur

TF Premier
Grabdeals is per card. Gfytr is per account.
I wrote to premium experience twice that it's 10k per card and not per customer for GrabDeals transactions but both the times, they replied that it's 10k per customer per month.

Could you kindly share any document where it's mentioned per card per month? Thanks!