• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis GrabDeals Edge reward points capping?

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
In Flipkart grabdeals page it is mentioned 5X reward points for Flipkart giftcard.

So can I purchase Flipkart giftcard from Flipkart itself through grabdeals and get 5x?

Anybody tried this?(after exhausting 10k limit on gift edge)

Attachments

• IMG_20221104_012142.jpg
    IMG_20221104_012142.jpg
    778.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20221104_012156.jpg
    IMG_20221104_012156.jpg
    453.4 KB · Views: 18

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
In Flipkart grabdeals page it is mentioned 5X reward points for Flipkart giftcard.

So can I purchase Flipkart giftcard from Flipkart itself through grabdeals and get 5x?

Anybody tried this?(after exhausting 10k limit on gift edge)

Gyftr is different from grabdeals. You get seperate points for both. Grabdeals has 10k limit per customer ID not per card. While there is no limit for Gyftr

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Gyftr is different from grabdeals. You get seperate points for both. Grabdeals has 10k limit per customer ID not per card. While there is no limit for Gyftr

I think it's only grab deals.

Still my original question stands....

If I purchase a FK giftcard from FK through grabdeals, will I get 5x points? Has anyone tried this?

Post in thread 'Magnus Flight Booking Suggestion' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/magnus-flight-booking-suggestion.3983/post-68469

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Kindly check the entire tnc. It is clearly mentioned that 5x is not applicable on gift cards, jewellery & some other stuff.

So answer is Big No.
Got it, Axis t&c is confusing somewhere they write 5x and somewhere they write no points for same item.

Anyways, I was asking because they exclude almost all mobile phones from 5x points in grabdeals so I thought of buying using GC but that also has a 10k limit in gyftr.

I'll try to figure something out.

Avijeet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,
AXIS has a mind of its own ... May be no mind at all ...
you will understand this when you interact with customer care... Anyways

So you are saying ..

After exhausting 10K limit on edge rewards ....
so 10K Flipkart GV from edge limit and should earn 6000 points (600+2400)

Now coming to GrabDeals ... with a max cap of 10000 points.
Rs.33,400/- GV bought from FK @5X should make you earn 10K points (As per T&C)

But I would recommend you to buy for a small amount and check ... as nobody is able to re-confirm it here.

mohdgadi

TF Buzz
RML Group

Are we sure the limit is on customer id and not per card? I am planning to take reserve card as well but if it shares this limit with my magnus it will be a problem. Do we have a link to this?

mohdgadi

TF Buzz
RML Group
Why were you unable to do so? I am able to add more than 10k vouchers to the cart. Also my question was specific to grabdeals not gyftr. Will i get 10kpoints/card or 10k/account on grabdeals if i use ajio partner on grabdeals?
Screenshot 2022-11-05 at 10.36.22 AM.png

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Why were you unable to do so? I am able to add more than 10k vouchers to the cart. Also my question was specific to grabdeals not gyftr. Will i get 10kpoints/card or 10k/account on grabdeals if i use ajio partner on grabdeals?
Screenshot 2022-11-05 at 10.36.22 AM.png
Go ahead and try to pay. You will find out about the limitation. And yeah this is applicable for gyftr not grabdeals. In grabdeals, it's per card basis. But I don't hink you can buy Amazon voucher from grabdeals? There is Amazon as a mnerchant in grabdeals but it gives 2% cashback I guess and there is no edge reward for Amazon merchant.