• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Gift Edge voucher limit

tsj49

TF Select
VIP Lounge
There was limit on Amazon Pay voucher (10k), Amazon Shopping voucher (50k), Flipkart (50k) on gift edge portal.
Recently I see no limit there, only thing I can't add more than 10 voucher of same denomination (I think that's gyftr limitation).
Does that mean Axis has removed the limit on amount and ER for every voucher through GiftEdge ? I tried finding in the T&C but there's no mention of limit.

004archit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
There was limit on Amazon Pay voucher (10k), Amazon Shopping voucher (50k), Flipkart (50k) on gift edge portal.
Recently I see no limit there, only thing I can't add more than 10 voucher of same denomination (I think that's gyftr limitation).
Does that mean Axis has removed the limit on amount and ER for every voucher through GiftEdge ? I tried finding in the T&C but there's no mention of limit.
Flipkart (10k) only

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
When you choose Payment Method, it won't allow to proceed
Limits are mentioned here : https://www.gyftr.com/edgerewards/terms-and-conditions

saurabh89

TF Buzz
I think form the month of Feb, cap of 10K points has been placed. I think this includes all grabdeals promos and gyftr together.
So, around May 27-28 bonus points got credited.
It says Grabdeal Feb 10K points.
Earlier it used to be like
Flipkart gift card bonus points 2400, Amazon gift card bonus points 1200 etc.
Anyone else noticed this ? Has anyone confirmed this from customer care ?

004archit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I think form the month of Feb, cap of 10K points has been placed. I think this includes all grabdeals promos and gyftr together.
we get the same for jan also Grabdeal jan and we get gyftr also, wait for some days

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
we get the same for jan also Grabdeal jan and we get gyftr also, wait for some days
Should be showing now

What is the maximum limit per month on purchasing Vijay Sales vouchers on Axis Magnus?

Harry13

TF Buzz
When you choose Payment Method, it won't allow to proceed
Limits are mentioned here : https://www.gyftr.com/edgerewards/terms-and-conditions
I just tried, and it does proceed. I have a confusion regarding accelerated ER now.
They have set a 10k voucher limit on Amazon Pay, but GIFTEdge allows me to purchase GV beyond that in a month (I have already purchased AZ Pay GVs worth 4000 and need to buy another GV worth 12000), will I get ER on my entire spend amount? Or I'll get ER only worth Rs 10000 (1800 points)?

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Even for me it is allowing me to proceed with amazon pay vouchers upto 20k, anything beyond that it gives me the following message. Does this mean we will get accelerated ER points till 20k?

1687806648109.png
Thank for the heads up. Bought it for the second time this month and redeemed it quickly too. :p

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I just tried, and it does proceed. I have a confusion regarding accelerated ER now.
They have set a 10k voucher limit on Amazon Pay, but GIFTEdge allows me to purchase GV beyond that in a month (I have already purchased AZ Pay GVs worth 4000 and need to buy another GV worth 12000), will I get ER on my entire spend amount? Or I'll get ER only worth Rs 10000 (1800 points)?
Even for me it is allowing me to proceed with amazon pay vouchers upto 20k, anything beyond that it gives me the following message. Does this mean we will get accelerated ER points till 20k?

1687806648109.png
Yes : https://www.technofino.in/community...not-credited-after-5th-march.8908/post-153394

fifa2023

TF Buzz
So i have reached 92k for this month, and have already purchased 10k AmazonPay, do you think it makes sense to buy another 10k of AmazonPay, even if they dont give the accelerated ER points or remove the ER points later on this additional 10k, that should still count for 1L milestone correct?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
So i have reached 92k for this month, and have already purchased 10k AmazonPay, do you think it makes sense to buy another 10k of AmazonPay, even if they dont give the accelerated ER points or remove the ER points later on this additional 10k, that should still count for 1L milestone correct?
Yes, it will be counted towards your 1L milestone.

Reactions: Rkr