• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus AXIS delay in points transfer, making excuses

typhoon

TF Select
Hi Folks,

Axis is not crediting any points to the transfer partners those who have done transfer since 10 July after 10AM to partners. I transferred Accor on 10th July and then United on 12 July.

None of them they have been credited and when calling them, they are making excuses, now when it was mailed to them they are again making excuse quoting technical issue.

So, i think Axis is again upto something in this regard again as well after Gyftr devaluation. As its not possible that for 4 days they are facing technical issues.

Attachments

• Mail from AXIS.jpeg
    Mail from AXIS.jpeg
    62.6 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

d3rvish

TF Select
Data point on this. I tried another transfer of 300 ER points to Accor two days ago and got a failure notification today. I called Travel Edge and insisted they figure out what the matter was and they asked me to email in all my transfer failure ticket numbers with my card details, contact details and Axis Bank ID. Did that and they got back (miraculously) saying I needed to delink my old Accor account in order to be able to transfer to my new account.

I used to have a basic Accor account to which I have transferred points in the past from Axis. A few weeks ago I purchased an Accor Explorer membership and my Accor account number changed when that happened.

Trust Axis to not have any guidelines about needing to delink old accounts before transferring to the new account. In fact, their UI makes it seem like it’s absolutely fine to have multiple accounts under one loyalty programme. There’s even a dropdown. And while they say you need to link a new account before transferring to it, there is zero by way of instructions on delinking old accounts.

Anyway, will see if this fixes it or there’s some other undiscovered glitch behind it all.

Vikas09

TF Buzz
I had same experience,It will not delink from app or website, it will show that you delink your old account but your transactions will not go through.You have to mail them about this specifically and this will take 5-7 working days to be able to transfer in new id.

Vikas09

TF Buzz
It won't fix it unfortunately. I have been in the same situation for last one month and delinking old account doesn't work. They will just make you go in circles
Not necessarily if you mail 2-3 times them it will take 5-7 working days but yeah if you call them then god knows when they are gonna help you, they always comes with one response “there is some technical error will let you know when it’s done”

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi Folks,

Axis is not crediting any points to the transfer partners those who have done transfer since 10 July after 10AM to partners. I transferred Accor on 10th July and then United on 12 July.

None of them they have been credited and when calling them, they are making excuses, now when it was mailed to them they are again making excuse quoting technical issue.

So, i think Axis is again upto something in this regard again as well after Gyftr devaluation. As its not possible that for 4 days they are facing technical issues.
They may take time to credit but the conversion will remain same till 01 Sep 23.

arcticsagar

TF Buzz
Not necessarily if you mail 2-3 times them it will take 5-7 working days but yeah if you call them then god knows when they are gonna help you, they always comes with one response “there is some technical error will let you know when it’s done”
I have called and emailed 5+ times each. No resolution whatsoever

Anush

TF Buzz
Hi Folks,

I am in the same situation. I transferred edge rewards to Accor on July 10 and there is no sign of the points. I have escalated this to to PNO but no luck.
Traveledge customer care is helpless and they say that it is a technical issue. Not sure how long to wait.
Interestingly small transfers to accor after that have been credited.

Vikas09

TF Buzz
I have called and emailed 5+ times each. No resolution whatsoever
just try to transfer some 500 points to check again, it’s should work now as it was same for me I had mail them on 7th of July for old id delink and new id updation but on there system they are still saying it will take some time but I tried after one week my transaction got approved.Even after transferring second time I checked from there side they still told me to wait 😂

arcticsagar

TF Buzz
just try to transfer some 500 points to check again, it’s should work now as it was same for me I had mail them on 7th of July for old id delink and new id updation but on there system they are still saying it will take some time but I tried after one week my transaction got approved.Even after transferring second time I checked from there side they still told me to wait 😂
Alright, I'll try again! How many days are taking nowadays to reflect points in accor account?

Zarieal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I raised a request for 50k ER transfer to Accor on 22 July. Points were reflected in my Accor on 24 July. However, on traveledge portal it still shows pending for some reason.

sangalaviral

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Data point on this. I tried another transfer of 300 ER points to Accor two days ago and got a failure notification today. I called Travel Edge and insisted they figure out what the matter was and they asked me to email in all my transfer failure ticket numbers with my card details, contact details and Axis Bank ID. Did that and they got back (miraculously) saying I needed to delink my old Accor account in order to be able to transfer to my new account.

I used to have a basic Accor account to which I have transferred points in the past from Axis. A few weeks ago I purchased an Accor Explorer membership and my Accor account number changed when that happened.

Trust Axis to not have any guidelines about needing to delink old accounts before transferring to the new account. In fact, their UI makes it seem like it’s absolutely fine to have multiple accounts under one loyalty programme. There’s even a dropdown. And while they say you need to link a new account before transferring to it, there is zero by way of instructions on delinking old accounts.

Anyway, will see if this fixes it or there’s some other undiscovered glitch behind it all.
I am also facing failed accor transfers after new number. How can I delink old ID?

d3rvish

TF Select
Someone said on another thread (I think) that if you're getting failures with your second (new) Accor ID, you can try transferring to your old ID and that works. But I've just got a failure notice for that route as well now!

Just realised we can delink old loyalty programme IDs ourselves and delinked my old Accor ID. Tried a transfer of 300 points after that. No doubt I will get a failure notice in two days again.

d3rvish

TF Select
A transfer I made to my old Accor ID, after which I delinked that ID from my Travel Edge account, has gone through successfully. While it shows as Pending in Travel Edge. The wonderful world of Axis.