• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus AXIS delay in points transfer, making excuses

typhoon

TF Select
Hi Folks,

Axis is not crediting any points to the transfer partners those who have done transfer since 10 July after 10AM to partners. I transferred Accor on 10th July and then United on 12 July.

None of them they have been credited and when calling them, they are making excuses, now when it was mailed to them they are again making excuse quoting technical issue.

So, i think Axis is again upto something in this regard again as well after Gyftr devaluation. As its not possible that for 4 days they are facing technical issues.

Attachments

• Mail from AXIS.jpeg
    Mail from AXIS.jpeg
    62.6 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

arcticsagar

TF Buzz
This is the 3rd Accor transaction on Axis that has failed for me in the last 5 days. I initiated this txn on 10th July and it failed today. Something fishy is definitely going on in there; it looks like they are purposefully rejecting all the Accor transfers now

Screenshot 2023-07-15 at 1.04.08 AM.png
Exact same happened to me. Certainly on purpose from axis. What are you planning to do now?

shushansh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Same here, transfer was initiated on 10th, received a failed email yesterday.
I have previously transferred to the same ID multiple times.

They are deliberately rejecting all transfers now.
Additionally they have push the points refund timeline to 20 days, so you can't even reinitiate the transfer.

Screenshot 2023-07-15 105911.png

Last edited:

woolooloo

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Same here, transfer was initiated on 10th, received a failed email yesterday.
I have previously transferred to the same ID multiple times.

They are deliberately rejecting all transfers now.
Additionally they have push the points refund timeline to 20 days, so you can't even reinitiate the transfer.

Screenshot 2023-07-15 105911.png
WOW! This is outrageous, never to trust Axis again.

I initated 50k transfer on 12th July, really pissed right now.

abby

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Initially i had problems transferring the points.. once I linked the account I was able to initiate the transfer it.. crossing my fingers and waiting for the transfer to take effect

arcticsagar

TF Buzz
My transfer to accor that I initiated on 10th July failed on 15th July but I'm yet to receive the points back in my traveledge account.
Called and emailed helpdesk multiple times and they just keep on asking to wait, assuring that it will be done in a few hours.
Has anyone faced anything similar? Been 72 hours since my conversion failed and yet no sign of points in my traveledge account.

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I transferred to Wyndham, did not credit in 1 working day, which is the official TAT as per T&C. Spoke to the customer care a little before 24 hours were done and they said that it would be done by end of 24 hours.

Still hasn't been credited and it's been 3 days. Even got an email from the CC that they need 3-4 working days due to technical issue.

YMMV (quite literally).
Got Wyndham today after initiating on friday