• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis deducting points for non-personal use txns

Shoxie

TF Premier
Received the same notice, I extensively used Park+ it has MCC of Travel category can't really provide all the invoices too time taking. Its my main card thinking of getting yes reserve or DCB now.
Park+!? Did you do fastag recharge? Hope I don't land into trouble with my Ace card 😂

sidp

TF Ace
Never bought a car, so don't know the modus operandi. Assuming we are paying in full via CC, how does this go ? We choose a car, dealer quotes , we pay down-payment and the rest after few weeks post statement generation ? wouldn't the dealer demand interest here.
You pay down payment/booking amount Then either car will come later or if stock is available it goes for registration approval, insurance etc. At the time of delivery you pay rest. As you have already paid down payment by card, you can call customer care and ask for mcc. Which you can cross check with the exception list of cards you plan to use.

Though it also depends on dealers, some demand full payment before registration. But never pay full before pdi. And take all pics during pdi, including each panel ,chassis no, engine no, tyres, and inside also. Sometimes they show one car during pdi, and register other car/use it for joy ride and damage it. They say registration is done can't do anything. So you need to take pic as a proof.

Last edited:

Anupama_Jha

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Received the same notice, I extensively used Park+ it has MCC of Travel category can't really provide all the invoices too time taking. Its my main card thinking of getting yes reserve or DCB now.
Hi, are you getting 5 Miles per 100 for spends done on park plus. Can you pls guide me how have you done that. I am missing some miles for my upcoming trip. Thanks in advance 😃

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
That's y I canceled all Axis credit cards. Worst customer experience

• Love
Reactions: SSV

raviemailid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just received the same email. I have asked them what merchants and transactions they require details for. I have only used my card for personal travel expenses for myself and my immediate family, for which I can share all details they require.
What is the customer care email ID where you sent the email? Did they acknowledge or revert?