• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis RuPay CC link UPI - 2x EDGE REWARD Points on UPI

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Axis RuPay CC link UPI - 2x EDGE REWARD Points on UPI:

Validity: 1st Dec’23 till 31st Dec’23

Terms and Conditions for 2X EDGE REWARD Points Offer on UPI Transactions with Axis Bank RuPay Credit Card

Definitions:

The following words and phrases shall have the meanings set out herein below in this document unless repugnant to the
context:
“Credit Cardholders” – A person who is holding the retail Axis Bank RuPay Credit Card whose last 4 digits have been
mentioned in the communication.
“Campaign Period/ Offer Period/ Validity" - The period for which the offer is valid.
“Transactions” – any usage on the card which is not a charge/fee/interest levied.
“Merchant” – any establishment where the Axis Bank RuPay credit card mentioned in the offer has been used for making a
purchase.
“Bonus EDGE REWARD Points” refer to the incremental EDGE REWARD Points customer can earn over and above the normal
earn rate during the campaign period.
SMS/Email/Mobile App Push Notification sent by Axis Bank to the customer’s registered mobile number/email ID mentioning
the offer is referred to as “communication”.
The Campaign Period referred to as “Offer Period” or “Validity”, used interchangeably, will be the one mentioned in the
communication received by customer.

Offer details

• Get 2X EDGE REWARD Points on UPI spends with your Axis Bank RuPay Credit Card.
To avail the Offer, customer needs to make UPI transaction with their Axis Bank RuPay Credit Card
during the duration of the offer. Cardholders would be eligible for 2X EDGE REWARD Points only till
the end date of the offer. Spends carried out before the offer date would not be eligible for 2X
EDGE REWARD Points. Bonus EDGE REWARD points are applicable only on transactions with a
minimum transaction amount of Rs. 2000 i.e. transaction amount >= INR 2000 carried through scan
& pay via UPI using Axis Bank RuPay credit card. Bonus reward points will not be credited for
transactions less than Rs. 2000.
Maximum Bonus EDGE REWARD points a cardholder can avail earn during this offer is 500 EDGE
Rewards.

Offer is Valid Only on the following Axis Bank RuPay Credit Cards:-

IndianOil Axis Bank Credit Card
• Axis Bank Kwik Credit Card
• Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card
• Axis Bank Neo Credit Card

No Bonus EDGE REWARD points will be provided for the listed mcc category for the listed cards.

Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card

• Movie
• Fuel
• Insurance
• Wallet
• Rent
• Utilities
• Education
• Government Institutions
• EMI Transactions

Axis Bank Kwik Credit Card

• Wallet
• Fuel
• Rental
• Cash withdrawals
• Insurance
• Repayments
• Jewellery
• Education
• Govt. Service
• EMI transactions

Axis Bank NEO Credit Card

• Fuel
• Wallet
• Insurance
• Education
• Govt. Institutions
• Real Estate Agents and Managers
• Rentals
• Utilities

Axis Bank IOCL Credit Card

• Wallet
• Rental
• Cash withdrawals
• Insurance
• Repayments
• Jewellery
• Education
• Govt. Service
• EMI transactions
• Utilities

Axis Bank Standard Terms and Conditions:

The decision of The Merchant & Axis Bank will be final and binding on all and any correspondence in this regard will not
be entertained.
• In case of partial cancellation, points will be awarded on the net amount after deducting the refund /partial
cancellation amount.
• EDGE REWARD points will not be earned on those credit card transactions that have been converted into EMI.
• EDGE REWARD points will not be earned on transactions for wallet spends and reload using your Axis Bank Credit Card
• Edge Rewards points will not be earned on Gemstones, Gold, Silver Coins & Jewellery purchases.
• All Customer Queries/dispute on the offer should be raised during the offer period or within 90 days after expiry of the
promotion period. For any disputes, the customer needs to furnish a scanned copy of invoice for the case to be taken
for further investigation.
• The offer is not transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be en-cashed.
• Incomplete / rejected / invalid / returned /disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for
the offer.
• The offer is valid on the Credit Card account mentioned in the communication. Transaction can be done either on only
the Primary card.
• In case there is more than one offer available simultaneously, no two offers can be combined by the participant. It shall
be entirely at discretion of Axis Bank to consider any exceptions to the above.
• The points will be credited to all eligible customers within 90 days after the expiry of the offer period on best effort
basis.

PDF File: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-JHSLxK_cLcAZ6mk7fHBUtOLTjv_Flzp/view?usp=sharing

I'll be getting 0.8% back on every purchase if I pay using my Axis Indian Oil card and use the Axis Privilege Multi Brand Voucher. If I still had my Axis MyZone(I upgraded it to Privilege), using the above mentioned method I would be 0.8% too.
Axis already knows that 0.8% is the cap.

rogerthat

TF Ace
How to maximise this offer:

You need to have an Axis IOCL RuPay credit card and an Axis Magnus card.
  • Fill fuel for Rs.2500 at a designated IOCL petrol pump and scan and pay via UPI using your Axis IOCL RuPay card.
  • You will receive 2500/100*20= regular 500 ER points and 500 bonus ER points (maximum bonus points that can be earned).
  • A total of 1000 points which will translate to 400 miles for Magnus OG and 800 miles for Magnus Burgundy when converted.
  • Up to 16% return on Magnus and 32% return on Magnus Burgundy.

James

TF Ace
How to maximise this offer:

You need to have an Axis IOCL RuPay credit card and an Axis Magnus card.
  • Fill fuel for Rs.2500 at a designated IOCL petrol pump and scan and pay via UPI using your Axis IOCL RuPay card.
  • You will receive 2500/100*20= regular 500 ER points and 500 bonus ER points (maximum bonus points that can be earned).
  • A total of 1000 points which will translate to 400 miles for Magnus OG and 800 miles for Magnus Burgundy when converted.
  • Up to 16% return on Magnus and 32% return on Magnus Burgundy.
Will they not charge the surcharge?

xfactcc

TF Premier
Not directly relevant but still something I am sure many of us want to know, I have both MyZone and Neo on Visa platform. Can I ask them to convert them to Rupay?

mrbean

TF Buzz
Axis RuPay CC link UPI - 2x EDGE REWARD Points on UPI:

Terms and Conditions for 2X EDGE REWARD Points Offer on UPI Transactions with Axis Bank RuPay Credit Card

Definitions:

The following words and phrases shall have the meanings set out herein below in this document unless repugnant to the
context:
“Credit Cardholders” – A person who is holding the retail Axis Bank RuPay Credit Card whose last 4 digits have been
mentioned in the communication.
“Campaign Period/ Offer Period/ Validity" - The period for which the offer is valid.
“Transactions” – any usage on the card which is not a charge/fee/interest levied.
“Merchant” – any establishment where the Axis Bank RuPay credit card mentioned in the offer has been used for making a
purchase.
“Bonus EDGE REWARD Points” refer to the incremental EDGE REWARD Points customer can earn over and above the normal
earn rate during the campaign period.
SMS/Email/Mobile App Push Notification sent by Axis Bank to the customer’s registered mobile number/email ID mentioning
the offer is referred to as “communication”.
The Campaign Period referred to as “Offer Period” or “Validity”, used interchangeably, will be the one mentioned in the
communication received by customer.

Offer details

• Get 2X EDGE REWARD Points on UPI spends with your Axis Bank RuPay Credit Card.
To avail the Offer, customer needs to make UPI transaction with their Axis Bank RuPay Credit Card
during the duration of the offer. Cardholders would be eligible for 2X EDGE REWARD Points only till
the end date of the offer. Spends carried out before the offer date would not be eligible for 2X
EDGE REWARD Points. Bonus EDGE REWARD points are applicable only on transactions with a
minimum transaction amount of Rs. 2000 i.e. transaction amount >= INR 2000 carried through scan
& pay via UPI using Axis Bank RuPay credit card. Bonus reward points will not be credited for
transactions less than Rs. 2000.
Maximum Bonus EDGE REWARD points a cardholder can avail earn during this offer is 500 EDGE
Rewards.

Offer is Valid Only on the following Axis Bank RuPay Credit Cards:-

IndianOil Axis Bank Credit Card
• Axis Bank Kwik Credit Card
• Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card
• Axis Bank Neo Credit Card

No Bonus EDGE REWARD points will be provided for the listed mcc category for the listed cards.

Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card

• Movie
• Fuel
• Insurance
• Wallet
• Rent
• Utilities
• Education
• Government Institutions
• EMI Transactions

Axis Bank Kwik Credit Card

• Wallet
• Fuel
• Rental
• Cash withdrawals
• Insurance
• Repayments
• Jewellery
• Education
• Govt. Service
• EMI transactions

Axis Bank NEO Credit Card

• Fuel
• Wallet
• Insurance
• Education
• Govt. Institutions
• Real Estate Agents and Managers
• Rentals
• Utilities

Axis Bank IOCL Credit Card

• Wallet
• Rental
• Cash withdrawals
• Insurance
• Repayments
• Jewellery
• Education
• Govt. Service
• EMI transactions
• Utilities

Axis Bank Standard Terms and Conditions:

The decision of The Merchant & Axis Bank will be final and binding on all and any correspondence in this regard will not
be entertained.
• In case of partial cancellation, points will be awarded on the net amount after deducting the refund /partial
cancellation amount.
• EDGE REWARD points will not be earned on those credit card transactions that have been converted into EMI.
• EDGE REWARD points will not be earned on transactions for wallet spends and reload using your Axis Bank Credit Card
• Edge Rewards points will not be earned on Gemstones, Gold, Silver Coins & Jewellery purchases.
• All Customer Queries/dispute on the offer should be raised during the offer period or within 90 days after expiry of the
promotion period. For any disputes, the customer needs to furnish a scanned copy of invoice for the case to be taken
for further investigation.
• The offer is not transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be en-cashed.
• Incomplete / rejected / invalid / returned /disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for
the offer.
• The offer is valid on the Credit Card account mentioned in the communication. Transaction can be done either on only
the Primary card.
• In case there is more than one offer available simultaneously, no two offers can be combined by the participant. It shall
be entirely at discretion of Axis Bank to consider any exceptions to the above.
• The points will be credited to all eligible customers within 90 days after the expiry of the offer period on best effort
basis.

PDF File: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-JHSLxK_cLcAZ6mk7fHBUtOLTjv_Flzp/view?usp=sharing
Does the axis Neo have any maximum edge coins capping on transaction per month

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Recent I have recieved 500 edge reward points bonus .
Stating 2x bonus on my rupay card spend .
Check if u have got ..
If you got more or less
Or ,500 edge reward points was max cap