• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis credit card

Raj12

TF Neo
I have been using axis Bank credit card for more than 6 years....

First I got my vistara credit card ..then couple of years back there was pre approved offer showing for 2 nd card.... I contacted credit card team regarding how will be the limit and they said limit might or might not be merged and they informed me to use the card once I receive to know exact limit status...

Then I got the Flipkart card ending with ... I was able to use this card limit without any issues... So I had 2 credit card with 2 different limit...

Then after some time u called me that I have another approved card and again u said not sure about limit....then I got the 3 Rd card and I have been able to use that card limit also ..

SO I HAVE BEEN USING 3 CREDITS WITH SEPARATE 3 LIMITS...

I have been paying card dues without delay and paid all amoun nd using it again

But all of a sudden when I check now limit shows -2,30,437 in all 3 cards.

Anyone help me with this how can I repay the amount

deep@vie

TF Legend
I have been using axis Bank credit card for more than 6 years....

First I got my vistara credit card ..then couple of years back there was pre approved offer showing for 2 nd card.... I contacted credit card team regarding how will be the limit and they said limit might or might not be merged and they informed me to use the card once I receive to know exact limit status...

Then I got the Flipkart card ending with ... I was able to use this card limit without any issues... So I had 2 credit card with 2 different limit...

Then after some time u called me that I have another approved card and again u said not sure about limit....then I got the 3 Rd card and I have been able to use that card limit also ..

SO I HAVE BEEN USING 3 CREDITS WITH SEPARATE 3 LIMITS...

I have been paying card dues without delay and paid all amoun nd using it again

But all of a sudden when I check now limit shows -2,30,437 in all 3 cards.

Anyone help me with this how can I repay the amount
Please share the highest limit & total used in all 3 cards combined. Few months back they stopped different limit & gave the highest limit of 3 in your case for all the cards.
It seems you've used 230437 more than the total limit.
The strange thing is how these transactions went through.