• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Credit Card Work Address Issue

Harish

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi,

Recently applied for credit card limit enhancement for Axis select but got declined later since there was no work address updated under my credit card account. When I spoke to the phone banking department they said to visit the branch. When I visited the branch, branch members gone through my account and said permanent and communication address updated. There is no option to update work address. I have visited multiple location branches they don't know about work address.

prc1990

TF Ace
Please share how to find this screen... I couldn't find it anywhere
Apparently from mobile banking you can update your communication (present address) and permanent address. I also don't see any option for work address for my credit card. I just updated my address through addhar OTP as it was an instant update.

Bob78900

TF Premier
Apparently from mobile banking you can update your communication (present address) and permanent address. I also don't see any option for work address for my credit card. I just updated my address through addhar OTP as it was an instant update.
Please tell something about work address. I don't want to face problem while getting limit upgrade 🥲