• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis credit card - next steps

SahilKr24

TF Select
I recently applied for axis select card on Saturday 3nd Feb using digital method. I got an application number and then a vKYC link in the evening on the same day. Which was also successful.

After that there was a period of silence and then today I got an SMS that a call will be arranged from a number for axis verification.

I received that call and it was an IVR call on which I pressed 1 for all confirmation and the call ended with “will get back to you shortly”.

When I track my application on the CC tracker it just shows the first step, not even eligibility check.

I wanted to know if anyone had any experience with the new axis cc application. Next steps? Any documentation required? Any physical kyc also required? Anything will be useful.

Thanks in advance.

1707404396846.png

Last edited:

Trust Me

TF Ace
@Trust Me
when you got axis select cc ? This week ?
do you recieve 10k points or 2k Amazon voucher
East or west u will get 10k edge Reward point .. save it for later
U won't get amazon voucher .u can redeem that Edge Reward anywhere u want .as u want .

I got mine ~2.5 years back. They didn't have this 10k Edge reward points offer back then, -- just an Amazon 2k voucher (as they still keep mentioning on their website as a Select joining benefit).

I blew that voucher on a tool from Amazon that I've never used since the initial days (that quite goes with my Select CC usage experience as well 🙂)!

In fact, I haven't even managed to accumulate a total of 10k Edge reward points so far, -- I'm so fed up with having to fight everytime with Axis in getting the (delayed) points I'm entitled to as per their promise!

I did receive an additional joining benefit back then though, -- an one-year subscription to Amazon Prime!

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I got mine ~2.5 years back. They didn't have this 10k Edge reward points offer back then, -- just an Amazon 2k voucher (as they still keep mentioning on their website as a Select joining benefit).

I blew that voucher on a tool from Amazon that I've never used since the initial days (that quite goes with my Select CC usage experience as well 🙂)!

In fact, I haven't even managed to accumulate a total of 10k Edge reward points so far, -- I'm so fed up with having to fight everytime with Axis in getting the (delayed) points I'm entitled to as per their promise!

I did receive an additional joining benefit back then though, -- an one-year subscription to Amazon Prime!
Lets see what he gets @NShah ..
I m hopeful about 10k points 🥸

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor

Wallet load count for first transaction ? Joining benefits?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
For me it's showing 10k edge reward points 🥳 now after card activation
Should I call now axis customer care for privilege cc ?
Ask for Samsung infinte card first.
For accumulation to 30k edge points ..
Previlgae u can always when u have limit above 50k

Satyarthi

TF Buzz
I was trying to get axis cc from long time. Applied flipkart axis few times but rejected always, tried airtel axis rejected that too. Applied ace from gpay on 8th feb 24, got instant rejection. Same day applied neo card from axis flash website, changed address other than aadhaar address, got vkyc link, vkyc completed successfully and on 14th card approved with 89k limit. Already holding icici apay,coral rupay, platinum(80k), hdfc money back(60k), and recently got sbi simply save (1.08l)