• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis credit card approval mystery solved

kannu.rider

TF Buzz
I always apply credit card for axis bank and it always get approved. Somehow it never gets generated for me. I always write to pno but they always reply that firstly it was approved but declined at later stages. so I decided to complaint with RBI BO, here the regulatory desk member of axis told me the real reason. I hold a axis add on card, that's why application gets stucked. The PNO team of axis is just a cutputli or copy cat. Don't believe them if u have any issues regarding credit card application. So if any having this type of problem, close your add on card and get it delinked with your customer id, then only ur application will be approved.

I always apply credit card for axis bank and it always get approved. Somehow it never gets generated for me. I always write to pno but they always reply that firstly it was approved but declined at later stages. so I decided to complaint with RBI BO, here the regulatory desk member of axis told me the real reason. I hold a axis add on card, that's why application gets stucked. The PNO team of axis is just a cutputli or copy cat. Don't believe them if u have any issues regarding credit card application. So if any having this type of problem, close your add on card and get it delinked with your customer id, then only ur application will be approved.
max how many axis card one can get?