• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis card bill payment and limit renewal.

rahul98

TF Buzz
Hello TF community.
I recently got first CC Flip AXIS card with a limit of 30k. I provided them my first 3 salary slips of 85k pm.
PLEASE help me with ,
- Is there any way to increase this limit?
- i only have this CC , and no CH
- i breached 30k limit and my bill date is 3 jan. If i pay rn , my limit will be renewed and no credit score deduction?
- can i overpay bill amount? Is there any benefit.

PS - I am a dr and recently into CC ,with no prior knowledge (thats why lot of ques)

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Chill Doc,

Use this card for atleast six months till then anything can't be done as it is your very first card.

In month of Feb 2024, you can apply for other credit cards like AMEX MRCC, SC Smart, Other Travel Cards if you're into Travel.

Note: Just pay your Dues in Full and Before Due Date and you'll be fine.

Hello TF community.
I recently got first CC Flip AXIS card with a limit of 30k. I provided them my first 3 salary slips of 85k pm.
PLEASE help me with ,
- i breached 30k limit and my bill date is 3 jan. If i pay rn , my limit will be renewed and no credit score deduction?

PS - I am a dr and recently into CC ,with no prior knowledge (thats why lot of ques)
Yes you can over pay and
yes you limit will get renewed if you pay your balance before the bill generation
regarding credit score, always try to keep the credit utilisation below 10% ( means use the card till your max limit but pay beforehand and keep only minimal amount fr the bill generation)

rahul98

TF Buzz
Yes you can over pay and
yes you limit will get renewed if you pay your balance before the bill generation
regarding credit score, always try to keep the credit utilisation below 10% ( means use the card till your max limit but pay beforehand and keep only minimal amount fr the bill generation)
Thank you so much

rahul98

TF Buzz
Chill Doc,

Use this card for atleast six months till then anything can't be done as it is your very first card.

In month of Feb 2024, you can apply for other credit cards like AMEX MRCC, SC Smart, Other Travel Cards if you're into Travel.

Note: Just pay your Dues in Full and Before Due Date and you'll be fine.
Thank you so much.

Quantum

TF Premier
Not sure what you mean by recently as in how many months have passed by.
If you have gotten the card in this month or last month, then you should wait a few more months to increase the limit to avoid denial.
You could also get offers for LE.
You could try this method:
SMS CLE XXXX (last 4 digits of your CC number) to 5676782
However, I would suggest you to wait for 3-6months.
You have not mentioned how old is your credit history. If it has just started then multiple random card enquiries on your credit profile may have a negative impact.
So be cautious in this regard, and only apply for the cards that you know you would qualify for and really need.
Lots of card enquiries on your credit report are not seen positively by other lenders.
Also, avoid buy-now-pay-later (BNPL) type of cards.
Ideally, when it comes to having a good credit profile and score, you should not cross the credit limit of 30% of total credit amount.
So keep this in mind for future.
This time if you have done this, then pay the bill within next 2 days in total i.e. before 3rd Jan.
Yes, you can. If you overpay even before bill generation, the payment history amount will be show as 0 only. The current balance amount would be shown as 0 or negative amount that you overpaid.

Most importantly, you should pay the current bill in its entirety ASAP.

Last edited:

rahul98

TF Buzz
Not sure what you mean by recently as in how many months have passed by.

If you have gotten the card in this month or last month, then you should wait a few more months to increase the limit to avoid denial.
You could also get offers for LE.
You could try this method:
SMS CLE XXXX (last 4 digits of your CC number) to 5676782
However, I would suggest you to wait for 3-6months.

You have not mentioned how old is your credit history. If it has just started then multiple random card enquiries on your credit profile may have a negative impact.
So be cautious in this regard, and only apply for the cards that you know you would qualify for and really need.
Lots of card enquiries on your credit report are not seen positively by other lenders.
Also, avoid buy-now-pay-later (BNPL) type of cards.

Ideally, when it comes to having a good credit profile and score, you should not cross the credit limit of 30% of total credit amount.
So keep this in mind for future.
This time if you have done this, then pay the bill within next 2 days in total i.e. before 3rd Jan.

Yes, you can. If you overpay before bill generation, the payment history amount will be show as 0 only. The current balance amount would be shows as 0 or negative amount that you overpaid.

Most importantly, you should pay the current bill in its entirety ASAP.
Thank you so much brother ❤️

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello TF community.
PLEASE help me with ,

Try via netbanking kia bot . Might work before 6 month ..no guarantee