• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Burgundy salary account - lower eligibility

RM95

TF Select
I have a salary account with Axis (Prestige). I recently joined a new organisation and an Axis contact person mentioned that I can get my account upgraded to Burgundy Salary if net monthly salary > 2L. I know Burgundy is only offered to those with salary > 3L pm.

Does anyone know anything about this/has anyone gotten such an upgrade?

Also, will I still be eligible for upgrade if salary is around 1.3L?

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I recently got burgandy with above 2L per month salary credit since (i guess) my new company was in tier A of axis bank..
I spoke to Burgandy RM and he told me that magnus for bungandy LTF will only be provided if sal is 3L per month.. is it true or does it only depend on burgandy status of the account..?

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I recently got burgandy with above 2L per month salary credit since (i guess) my new company was in tier A of axis bank..
I spoke to Burgandy RM and he told me that magnus for bungandy LTF will only be provided if sal is 3L per month.. is it true or does it only depend on burgandy status of the account..?
I think that is true, you will get magnus only at 3L+ salary, but you can try for Axis Atlas, you can get that LTF & it is very good.

stech18

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I already have 3 Axis cards and recently my Axis Airtel card was rejected because of that. Now if I wish to close 2 of my existing card(which are of no use now), will Axis approve my magnus for Burgandy LTF or there will be some months of cool off period? If there is any cool off period, the LTF offer might not exist by then.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I already have 3 Axis cards and recently my Axis Airtel card was rejected because of that. Now if I wish to close 2 of my existing card(which are of no use now), will Axis approve my magnus for Burgandy LTF or there will be some months of cool off period? If there is any cool off period, the LTF offer might not exist by then.
There is a cooling-off period for both approved and rejected applications, but in your case, it doesn't matter since you are applying for a different card altogether.

jonamdhar

TF Select
I don’t have now but I checked my company portal and we have tie up with Axis for salary account but not sure if that works for burgundy.
If you can open a Burgundy Salary account and have 3L+ net salary credit, you will get M4B after getting your first statement. Even company tie up isn't required.

techt

TF Legend
@sousnake do you see any thing like cashback for salaried customers in services or somewhere in your Burgundy salary account ?

Priority salary acc has 1% cashback on priority debit cards.

techt

TF Legend
do you see any thing like cashback for salaried customers in services or somewhere in your Burgundy salary account ? Priority salary acc has 1% cashback on priority debit cards.

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@sousnake do you see any thing like cashback for salaried customers in services or somewhere in your Burgundy salary account ?

Priority salary acc has 1% cashback on priority debit cards.
do you see any thing like cashback for salaried customers in services or somewhere in your Burgundy salary account ? Priority salary acc has 1% cashback on priority debit cards.
I have priority salary account only, not sure about 1%cb on priority debit card. How to get them? Which spends are counted for it?
Also do you get it directly in account or you have to transfer like hdfc.

techt

TF Legend
I have priority salary account only, not sure about 1%cb on priority debit card. How to get them? Which spends are counted for it?
Also do you get it directly in account or you have to transfer like hdfc.
Nothing specific to get. Look at the services settings somewhere it should be there. All online txns are counted. For me till now paying CC with DC on any app worked.