• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AXIS, BOB, CANARA BANK, HDFC, INDIAN BANK, KOTAK, PNB 's Rupay Credit Card on BHIM UPI, Others to Follow soon...No need of any panic , hurry or FOMO

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
SBI walo ka kutch ata pata nahi hai
Unka Lunch time chal rha hai
Since bank and card are different entities they have some hassle to bring upi
But same with bob card they also different entity from bank but they made it happen
May be post lunch sbi comes with full energy let’s wait

hellobois

TF Ace
But same with bob card they also different entity from bank but they made it happen
SBI Cards is entirely different from SBI Bank. SBI cards app gives tough competition to private banks whereas the SBI Bank is very conservative in terms of technological advancements.
I hope SBI cards will soon launch rupay variant.

Bob78900

TF Premier
SBI Cards is entirely different from SBI Bank. SBI cards app gives tough competition to private banks whereas the SBI Bank is very conservative in terms of technological advancements.
I hope SBI cards will soon launch rupay variant.
Sbi has already one rupay credit card irctc cobranded..

ltf4ever

TF Ace
FOMO is because going by the rate of devaluations, by the time you get a rupay card for upi transactions (or get your ruay card listed on apps), people fear that banks will stop giving rewards on cc-upi transactions.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Sbi has already one rupay credit card irctc cobranded..
SBI Card on RuPay - IRCTC, BPCL, SimplySAVE, FBB StyleUP, Yatra, Apollo.

SBI Card Co-branded with other banks - Punjab & Sind Bank RuPay SimplySAVE.

Coming soon - SimplyCLICK, Paytm SBI and 10+ more cards.

@hellobois
@jack333
@ItsAnilSingh

Ya different entitie but SBI bank and SBI Card use same TSP provider.

Bas dono k kam karne ka tarika alag hai, definitely bahot se achi chize hai SBI Card me.