• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Revises Available Lounge List wef 01 Jun 23

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Attachments

• axis-bank-airport-lounge-access-program wef 01 Jun 23.pdf
    520.2 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The issue is, it can remain premium only as long as it is exclusive to some extent. While yes, ideally everyone should get good services, it’s the numbers that’s a problem. There’s a limit to which lounges can up their game, and they should, but if everyone has access to the lounge and a free langar, the public areas in the airports will be empty and will appear better. It is like saying why should economy passengers not have the comfort and space and amenities of business class? It’s not being disrespectful for the economy passengers, it’s just that business and first have to have some amount of exclusivity and if entire flight is made business class, either services of business will go down in quality and experience or economy passengers will no longer be able to afford tickets as they will become expensive
I am absolutely in agreement. As it is airports have started looking like bus stands now. Govt is investing big way in Infrastructure but I think we are 4-5 years behind schedule. Same is the story with Lounges; about 3-4 years back one could easily access the services. Now one has to stand in queues to get inside one.

anuran

TF Neo
Biggest Devaluation: 080 T1 BLR domestic airport lounge removed from access via Magnus. I just experienced it once !!:cry:
Best card for lounge access now is HDFC DCB. In Delhi, you can access the business class section of the lounge. In BLR 080 T1 lounge can be accessed. Even the arrivals lounge at Delhi could be accessed when it was plaza premium.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Screenshot 2023-06-01 at 7.34.20 AM.png
While the international lounges are gone, 080 is still there .
Yes it is there. But all the international terminals are the issue here. Bad devaluation. Need to consider other bank credit cards like HDFC, ICICI, SBI for lounge access. I have taken Add on for Magnus for Lounge access only, now PP doesn't with Add on.

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
IDFC wealth is also an option for 4 international lounge access per quarter. It just requires 5000/- spends in last 30 days.
I think firstly what the members are more worried about is the access to international lounges in India.
Secondly even IDFC Wealth doesn't offer access to international lounges in India.
Thirdly I think it is easier to have Infina than IDFC Wealth. Don't know what kind of a policy they have.

tsj49

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I think firstly what the members are more worried about is the access to international lounges in India.
Secondly even IDFC Wealth doesn't offer access to international lounges in India.
Thirdly I think it is easier to have Infina than IDFC Wealth. Don't know what kind of a policy they have.
Please check this list for all the lounge access. It does have many international lounges
For international lounges outside India, although it's DreamFolks but it's something better than nothing.
I got IDFC wealth approved instantly but I have been chasing for Infinia for a long but haven't got yet...
One big plus point is it's LTF.

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Please check this list for all the lounge access. It does have many international lounges
For international lounges outside India, although it's DreamFolks but it's something better than nothing.
I got IDFC wealth approved instantly but I have been chasing for Infinia for a long but haven't got yet...
If IDFC is the preferred one then I think their Wealth card gives you much better value than their CC. It offers access along with a companion and without any spend criteria. List is attached below: -

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Well I have Infinia but IDFC rejected my request for upgrade from First Classic to Wealth twice and instead offering Select and now I no longer it. My expenditure on Classic was only 20K in the first month (have the cad for last one year) that too for the Amazon voucher then zero for the next 11+ months.

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Gentlemen, I think biggest devaluation for Magnus is somewhere else (as it appears to me). The Meet & Greet Services as per Axis Magnus TnC used to be in 29 Airports and now if you try to book it then there are only 9 cities listed. Attaching screenshots. And if someone says that it’s ‘29 Airports’ and not ‘29 Cities’ then there are only 15 terminals listed under 9 cities.

The ones who have already used Meet & Greet will be better placed to comment.

Attachments

• IMG_5910.jpeg
    IMG_5910.jpeg
    212.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5911.png
    IMG_5911.png
    209.6 KB · Views: 38

Arun Pratheep

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Gentlemen, I think biggest devaluation for Magnus is somewhere else (as it appears to me). The Meet & Greet Services as per Axis Magnus TnC used to be in 29 Airports and now if you try to book it then there are only 9 cities listed. Attaching screenshots. And if someone says that it’s ‘29 Airports’ and not ‘29 Cities’ then there are only 15 terminals listed under 9 cities.

When I used Meet and Greet in May, it showed only those 9 Cities.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge

When was it in 29 Airports?? The day I got Magnus it was 9 only I guess.