• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Gender issue

sidp

TF Ace
Patriarchy is when

- there is discrimination in
Study
Food
Equal opportunities
With primate both bonobo and chimp have highest common genome with human. One is women centric other is not. Mostly all depends on survival factors in a ecosystem.

Pretty common in insects and reptiles to be female centric- like bee, whale, snake even elephant (as female elephants have better memory to find water.

Last edited:

sidp

TF Ace
Numerous examples...
you have your father's name then your husband's name in aadhar as well as all govt. documents...
a girl marries and goes to husband's house (opposite cases are extremely rare)
How many young women do you know who live with husband's parents or grand parents? I hardly see any.
In guardian name mostly men's name is written cuz they are the ones who guard. Plus Indian society was trade centric which are passed down through father side.

When you read indian history/literature you'll see exact opposite. Krishna is called Yashoda Nandan/ devaki nandan, karna is kunte/Radheya. Even Pandava were also called kunteya. Arjun was directly named after his mother (parth, son of pritha). In shiv purana lord Shiva is constantly challenged by ma Parvati, lord Krishna by Radha ma, lord Ram by mata Sita in ramayana. ( & there is no agni pariksha in ramayana also).

sidp

TF Ace
Baba buldozer bhej denge, address dena uska
Thing is bull dozer can't enter. Narrow lane. Its like a slum. A total maze. Only option is completely uproot it, which would be impossible. That place is full of criminals. They have their own ecosystem. Multiple foreign funded terrorist is captured from there. For that they do proper coordinated and planned operation.
Many years ago they had kidnapped a top pepsico official's kid. But the matter was pushed under carpet.

Riya

TF Ace
How many young women do you know who live with husband's parents or grand parents? I hardly see any.
In guardian name mostly men's name is written cuz they are the ones who guard. Plus Indian society was trade centric which are passed down through father side.

When you read indian history/literature you'll see exact opposite. Krishna is called Yashoda Nandan/ devaki nandan, karna is kunte/Radheya. Even Pandava were also called kunteya. Arjun was directly named after his mother (parth, son of pritha). In shiv purana lord Shiva is constantly challenged by ma Parvati, lord Krishna by Radha ma, lord Ram by mata Sita in ramayana. ( & there is no agni pariksha in ramayana also).
I'm sorry...
I'm not here to debate...
Everyone has their opinions and I respect that... I'm not forcing mine on you or anyone..
Neither I'm trying to say that I'm right rest are wrong...
I can clearly see the thread is not going towards a healthy discussion..
Hence I rest my case

D₹V

TF Prestige