• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank doing Cibil Enquiry for pre-approved offers ?

Xposed

TF Premier
Hey today I saw my credit report and I have a SB account with axis and have multiple “pre-approved offers” on my account to my surprise, my credit report has an enquiry made by axis bank for personal loan and guess what I have never applied for any personal loan !!

And I was Offered a pre-approved credit card which I took and that also has an enquiry on my credit report
My question to you my friends is Whether Pre-approved loan or credit cards, trigger an enquiry ?

If they do, how is that a “pre-approved” offer

Last edited:

Quantum

TF Premier
Looks like axis ne bura kata hai @Quantum bhai ka , bhai knows everything about axis in deep details 😜
Humko kiske gham ne maara, ye kahaani phir sahi :)

Axis abhi tak toh nahi kaat paya hai, but Axis has a peculiar way of working. That peculiar way reflects in each and everything that they do, whether they are wokring on an issue, or a pretty normal use case.

Most of the experienced folks like us are aware of their style.
Based on their style, we make our statements.
Also, most of the Indian major private banks out there suffer from the same "style".
People keep switching to the less evil ones.

Last edited:

Xposed

TF Premier
At this point Axis customers are so patient and understanding that I might even end up marrying an axis Customer 🤣 but the only thing stopping me from that is the thought that they equally clever and deceiving that they have gone through so much with axis bank that they can tackle every situation in their life and if something comes up, I will lose the battle with them 😂