• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank - Credit Card Management after Bank Account Closure ?

AsB

TF Ace
I have an Axis Bank Account, and its Credit Cards. But, as always, I have had a terrible experience with it. So, I will just keep using the Card and close the account. But, I need help.
  1. After closing the account, how do I manage the Card and view the statements?
  2. Do I need to re-register for Internet & Mobile Bank (managing Credit Card) ?
  3. Will the old Customer Id work or do I get a new one?

karthikska

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I don't think your CC accounts will be delinked from your net banking. you will still be able to view them on your app / net banking portal. customer ID should remain the same.

Reactions: AsB

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My query is exactly the opposite.

I have 2 axis credit cards and recently got a new savings account from axis.

But when I login to net banking or app , I do not see any bank account. The account was activated today. Does it take time or there any action needed from my end ?

AsB

TF Ace

But when I login to net banking or app , I do not see any bank account. The account was activated today. Does it take time or there any action needed from my end ?
Yes, it takes time. It takes as long as 7 days

SJ13

TF Select

They are link old customer id from got via credit card to your new saving account
One More option you should try
Net banking / Setting ( Right Side Corner On Click On Your Name ) / Refresh Account
if you see your account on net banking
than in App you clear your data and login again it is showing your all details

Reactions: BMR

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They are link old customer id from got via credit card to your new saving account
One More option you should try
Net banking / Setting ( Right Side Corner On Click On Your Name ) / Refresh Account
if you see your account on net banking
than in App you clear your data and login again it is showing your all details
Sachin bhai sincere thanks from my side. This worked. Now I can see the bank account too.

Thank you for taking time to provide solution to my problem , really appreciate it. 🙏

SJ13

TF Select
Sachin bhai sincere thanks from my side. This worked. Now I can see the bank account too.

Thank you for taking time to provide solution to my problem , really appreciate it. 🙏
We all are for helping to this community and get solution in easy way 🤗✌️

Reactions: BMR