• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Credit Card 15k VIP members lounge.

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the super premium "Axis Flipkart 15k VIP members lounge."

I think there is a need to start a dedicated thread where our elite and evergrowing community of Axis Flipkart 15k (ONLY) limit card holders can discuss ways to increase their limit and renounce their membership of this exclusive club for good.

I am an/a (EXTRA) proud holder of Axis Flipkart CC with limit of 15k (ONLY) and I know for sure that there are many cardholders like me here and elsewhere who are proud owners of this card with this exclusive 15k (ONLY) limit.

I am holding this card for over a year and never got any automatic LE so far. Never asked Axis for LE also as I read some posts where people who tried got rejected by Axis. Share your experiences here if you managed to get your limits increased or been rejected in trying to do so. (Although membership of this club is governed by strict and stringent rules, non-members of this exclusive 15k club are also encouraged to share their experiences / suggestions.)

P.S.: The only good thing about my card is that I got it LTF.

Last edited:

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
Now my story time -
Having multiple axis cards and journey was like this -
Applied for Axis Freecharge on August 2020 got it as 50,000 limit .
Applied Flipkart axis ( Mastercard) in December 2020 - got approved with 30,000 limit .
Applied Myzone LTF in 2022 got limit of 50,000 .

Closed Freecharge in 2021 .
Closed Myzone in 2022 October.

Applied for Magnus - approved with 5,20,000 limit .

Not received any limit enhancement for flipkart axis from last 2 years . Even tried to individual card limit and try to get same aggregate limit for both but everything was denied .
Salary slips were sent for limit enhancement nothing happened.
Applied magnus and got it approved without any single income document.

Really axis logic are weird.
Wow. This bank defies all logic. How did you apply for magnus?

Chimera-san

TF Select
I also started my Axis Credit card journey with 15k limit.

Applied for Airtel Axis Credit Card, instantly approved got 15k limit, Date: Feb 2022.
My First Unsecured Credit card, but the limit was disappointing. But the card was super useful as all my devices are Airtel related(Sim, fiber, etc), with lots of swiggy and zomato so used to get Rs.500+ cashback.

Always used to pay the bill before due date and month end or mostly instantly after the bill was generated. Asked for LE they said, need to wait 6months and submit income document, I had no problem in that. After 6 month ended, I automatically got LE increase to 65k.

aryanraj

TF Select
Maine Axis MyZone se 2nd pre approved card apply kiya. Axis Ace. Limit hona chhaiye thaa 69k (same as MyZone). But, Axis Ace mein abhi limit mila hai 15k.
Sochh raha hun Taj Hotel kharid lu iss card se.
FK card se Axis Ace upgrade ho skta hai?

P B R G

TF Ace
I was also part of this 15k Flipkart Axis club for 7 months. However i wasn't unhappy because It was my first unsecured CC given against a low CIBIL score. Got auto LE last month. CIBIL also increased to >750 now.

Ad.Astra

TF Premier
Recently recieved credit limit enhancement offer for limit of 30000. My card is not even a year old! So overall I am happy.

vsharad

TF Select
I am also in the same club - I got a PAID Flipkart card as the first axis card with a 15k limit and it's been 9 months and 21 days. NO LE TILL NOW!
Also, hold Axis IOCL as a floater to a Flipkart card with a shared limit.