• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas- struck in Bluedart disapatch

Stevie G

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
My Axis Atlas has been approved and dispatched through Bluedart on Sep 07 but till now the status on Bluedart is still showing the same i.e. reached the Chennai airpor hub on Sep 08....

What shall i do now ?? Bluedart customer care has said that they will update the status and send for delivery today but nothing changed....Pls advise

shashank08

TF Premier
My Axis Atlas has been approved and dispatched through Bluedart on Sep 07 but till now the status on Bluedart is still showing the same i.e. reached the Chennai airpor hub on Sep 08....

What shall i do now ?? Bluedart customer care has said that they will update the status and send for delivery today but nothing changed....Pls advise
Is it coming to Delhi?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

How many entries are there in the blue dart tracking?

Last edited:

shashank08

TF Premier
No....Not Delhi, Lucknow
I am not sure if lucknow couriers will go via Delhi or not.. but if it needs to go via Delhi then it will be dalayed because of G20 in Delhi.

I had my courier coming to Faridabad which was also delayed.. it also dispatched from Chennai on 7th Sept and earlier expected delivery was 8th September but was delivered today.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Only one entry...AWB no. is entered
So, Please wait, you will receive it in the next coupleof days. AX*S is notorious in this aspect, they will take their own sweet time to handover it over to BD.
It took almost a week for me to receive a card a fewcdays ago. There will be an entry in BD but it won't move until 4 to 5 days

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

You can only wait. Most likely reasons for packages to not move from airport to another aiport is either they are not getting flights to connect cargo or the status is not updated by Bluedart employees at the next centres.

BRB

TF Select
VIP Lounge
1703302453291.png
What does this mean?
I tried tracking my card and I am getting this in the tracking details page on bluedart. Will they deliver my card or should I connect with customer care?

Anybody else faced this earlier?

ak1423

TF Select
1703302453291.png
What does this mean?
I tried tracking my card and I am getting this in the tracking details page on bluedart. Will they deliver my card or should I connect with customer care?

Anybody else faced this earlier?
Yes..that means bluedart is temporarily not delivering to your location and it will be returned back to sender ..Axis will most probably send it via India post..similar thing happened to me in September in Hyd

BRB

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Yes..that means bluedart is temporarily not delivering to your location and it will be returned back to sender ..Axis will most probably send it via India post..similar thing happened to me in September in Hyd
Did you contact Axis to get the indiapost tracking details? I haven't received any more updates on this. It's been almost 10 days.