• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Application on hold

himalaya2

TF Buzz
I applied for Axis Atlas credit card nearly 10 days ago. I instantly completed the video KYC but Axis Bank executive completed the Physical KYC as well.

I contacted them to ask, if my credit card application has been approved or not, they said it was pre-approved. Card will be delivered shortly.

But, when I track my application on their website it says that application processing on hold.

No one has contacted me from Axis Bank for additional documents yet.

himalaya2

TF Buzz
@Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 can you help me out, I have tried contacting their customer care and they have given me different answers each and every time I have tried contacting them. Once they said that it is approved, then they said they do not have any update, then they said it was rejected and I don’t know what to believe.

I also contacted the executive who called before physical KYC but there has been no response.

Akash777

TF Select
I applied for Axis Atlas credit card nearly 10 days ago. I instantly completed the video KYC but Axis Bank executive completed the Physical KYC as well.

I contacted them to ask, if my credit card application has been approved or not, they said it was pre-approved. Card will be delivered shortly.

But, when I track my application on their website it says that application processing on hold.

No one has contacted me from Axis Bank for additional documents yet.
Mine was stuck for 21 days. Finally got my Axis ATLAS card recently.