• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Asap Easy access savings account

Extrovert🌃

TF Select
I have been using zero bal accounts for forever , but as i wanted to get credit card offers i wanted to open a account in traditional banks which has decent MAB. As Axis FK was my first credit card , i wanted to go with axis Easy savings account. Wanted this community's input on how's easy access account for 10k mab requirement, because honestly me coming from icici mine , Fi, Jupiter, Paytm Payments bank & sbi , which are all zero bal & almost 0 annual charges , axis Easy savings account seems to charge for everything even debit card and no free imps too...

One of the main reason for me to open axis is to increase my credit card limit as i do alot of txns on neobanks, if i switch all Txns to axis, i might get better limit upgrade when eligible...

So what's your take on specifically Axis easy access savings account and which account would you recommend with max 10k MAB with which i should have a opportunity to get pre-approved credit cards... I'm hoping looking at my txns i might have a better shot at getting better limit

I'm basically a freelancer because of which i can't really get income proof hence all this Charade

Thanks in advance

Technofino absolutely slaughtered Axis Liberty so yeah. I'm doubtful about easy access tooo....

(Looking for a current account with good cash limits for least MAB or service charges for my brother)

Last edited:

Extrovert🌃

TF Select
Slice is not a CC
I was talking about HDFC because I think HDFC offers CC faster
Also, for Axis, probably if you call customer care after 3-4 monthly, then will be able to give you additional CCs from what I hear. I was suggesting you to open HDFC account for offers and maybe you could call Axis customer care and ask for CCs after 3-4 months.
Thanks Bro! will look into HDFC now...