• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis and Cred payment issue

pscking

TF Buzz
Hi Guys,

Are you also facing payment delays when doing Axis credit card payment via Cred app?

I have been doing most of my credit cards payment via cred app. All payments were transferred instantly however today while doing Axis credit card payment it shows payment has been settled with bank in 9 seconds but when i checked in Axis app it's not reflected.

First time I'm facing this issue.

---------------update---------------

My frd also did Axis card payment via Cred and he's also facing same issue

Last edited:

pscking

TF Buzz
payment settled doesn't mean deposited to card though. payment settled means it was received by cred, isnt it?
Don't have much idea on it. But in past whenever it's says settled with bank in 9 seconds or something payment was credited instantly

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240330_214324_CRED.jpg
    Screenshot_20240330_214324_CRED.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 37

Dexter

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Don't have much idea on it. But in past whenever it's says settled with bank in 9 seconds or something payment was credited instantly
It will show on the statement later, but settlement date will be the date of payment.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys,

Are you also facing payment delays when doing Axis credit card payment via Cred app?

I have been doing most of my credit cards payment via cred app. All payments were transferred instantly however today while doing Axis credit card payment it shows payment has been settled with bank in 9 seconds but when i checked in Axis app it's not reflected.

True .got credited after a day 🔚

pothi

TF Premier
RML Group
Same issue with OneCard. CRED must have changed the way it sends the payment. Earlier, it used to be UPI transfer and instant. Now, takes time. Unsure what changed, though. Please check the Axis app after the settlement. Axis shows how the payment is made... UPI, NEFT, etc.

pscking

TF Buzz
Same issue with OneCard. CRED must have changed the way it sends the payment. Earlier, it used to be UPI transfer and instant. Now, takes time. Unsure what changed, though. Please check the Axis app after the settlement. Axis shows how the payment is made... UPI, NEFT, etc.
Just now my amount got credited.
However, strangely it's showing credit date of 01.04.24
Also, payment is made showing via "online payment"

pothi

TF Premier
RML Group
Just now my amount got credited.
However, strangely it's showing credit date of 01.04.24
Also, payment is made showing via "online payment"

Future date happens with Axis.

"Online payment" means none of the traditional payment methods were used. I have used UPI and IMPS, both are instantaneous. NEFT is settled in a few hours at max. "Online payment" always took a day or two (or even more).

kesarkarshri

TF Buzz
Similar thing I had noticed in the month of January but with mobikwik when 29th was my due date and I had paid minimum due on 26th Jan 8ish pm via mobikwik and rest on 29th using Cred.In the statement it said IMPS for mobikwik payment and UPI for Cred and for both "Date" as 29th.

I think there's a concept of "Payment date" and "Processing date" and what Axis seems to be showing is Processing date while most banks show Payment date in their statements.I guess the concept even applies to purchases made where sometimes when we use card few hours or a day before the statement generation ,but, it goes in the next cycle.

On the off chance that we pay on or before due date ,and, still goes on to reflect with delay then I think there's 2/3 days grace period so shouldn't be a big problem.

Also, this is another reason, I find cards which give SMS confirmation on payment very useful.I see cards like SBI, IDFC, IndusInd "thank you for payment sms" being triggered as soon as I make payment be it from any app. While, for such as SC there is no sms at least not instantaneous.

Additionally, I receive instant sms for Axis as well. So for above 26th 8pm payment also I received SMS so we have some proof and rest should be left to their internal process.

Further, I am using Cheq app for at least Axis payments esp. for better rewards.There was an offer mailer from Axis for this app. It seems to be settling Axis payments in real-time (2 mins) for other card payments I have seen it take an hour or so. Not that it should matter much but I thought I would touch on this part as well.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys,

year end delay to avoid accounting overflow to nxt yr.. keep patience..as they have to account in working day

pothi

TF Premier
RML Group
I have to pay axis cc bill due date is 2nd of April which app should I use to get instant settlement.

Use any UPI app to send money by UPI or IMPS. For Axis cards, see the following post on how to pay by UPI or IMPS...

Send Rs 1 to test and then pay the full amount.

gtman

TF Buzz
Similar thing I had noticed in the month of January but with mobikwik when 29th was my due date and I had paid minimum due on 26th Jan 8ish pm via mobikwik and rest on 29th using Cred.In the statement it said IMPS for mobikwik payment and UPI for Cred and for both "Date" as 29th.

I think there's a concept of "Payment date" and "Processing date" and what Axis seems to be showing is Processing date while most banks show Payment date in their statements.I guess the concept even applies to purchases made where sometimes when we use card few hours or a day before the statement generation ,but, it goes in the next cycle.

On the off chance that we pay on or before due date ,and, still goes on to reflect with delay then I think there's 2/3 days grace period so shouldn't be a big problem.

Also, this is another reason, I find cards which give SMS confirmation on payment very useful.I see cards like SBI, IDFC, IndusInd "thank you for payment sms" being triggered as soon as I make payment be it from any app. While, for such as SC there is no sms at least not instantaneous.

Additionally, I receive instant sms for Axis as well. So for above 26th 8pm payment also I received SMS so we have some proof and rest should be left to their internal process.

Further, I am using Cheq app for at least Axis payments esp. for better rewards.There was an offer mailer from Axis for this app. It seems to be settling Axis payments in real-time (2 mins) for other card payments I have seen it take an hour or so. Not that it should matter much but I thought I would touch on this part as well.

Are u able to pay with Axis DC? For me it's not going through as Axis considers it as a suspicious transaction

kesarkarshri

TF Buzz
In my experience , haven't seen Cheq depositing instantly for non-Axis cards.It claims 30 mins but takes usually an hour to few hours.

techt

TF Legend
Today morning,
I used CRED to pay IDFC CC bill with Axis Priority salary DC. settled instantly.

I used CHEQ to pay IDFC CC bill with upi settled instantly. But for Axis CC, it is not shown in the cc txns as credited yet, even though cheq gave success message. Will it get reflected tomorrow?

Today morning,
I used CRED to pay IDFC CC bill with Axis Priority salary DC. settled instantly.

I used CHEQ to pay IDFC CC bill with upi settled instantly. But for Axis CC, it is not shown in the cc txns as credited yet, even though cheq gave success message. Will it get reflected tomorrow?
Axis has a habit of showing different transaction date as well as payment date than actual. Hope your due is not nearer.