• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel Card LTF

promoking

TF Select
Just received my Airtel Axis Bank LTF, any one from our fellow members get is LTF ?
How I applied ?

First of all I installed Airtel Thanks app, I have Jio sim —- msg comes Thabk you for your interest. The offer is not available to you currently.

I tried changing to my Dad mobile no. N bingo I could be able to apply but unable to change his name on application page so I didn’t proceed further.

Since, I’m axis bank customer I visited nearby branch to apply it from there, but unfortunately as informed by our fellow members, they said only can be applied via Airtel Thanks app!

After that a random day got a call from Axis bank executive he told me to take Indian Oil card LTF I denied instead I requested him for Airtel Card, he said I will try. And bingo! It got approved n delivered today. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0327.jpeg
    IMG_0327.jpeg
    152.1 KB · Views: 655

drsel

TF Legend
bhai last year me july 2023 ke around, free campaign tha IOCL ka, usse pehle flipkart ka aaya tha. but abhi kafi time se ni aaya. March 2024 me my zone aaya tha.
Right now only my Zone and Neo are free and both are no big deal.
Don't take these because you will waste your limit of 3 Axis cards. (4 for true Magnus burgundy customers)
There are so many better paid Axis cards

Hemang

TF Premier
Right now only my Zone and Neo are free and both are no big deal.
Don't take these because you will waste your limit of 3 Axis cards. (4 for true Magnus burgundy customers)
There are so many better paid Axis cards
paid cards leke tabhi fayda hoga bhai mujhe jab unn category ke spends ho yearly. Mere spends max 3-4 lacs hai vo bhi distribute ho jati hai specific bank offers ki vajah se, to me ek particular card pe divert ni kr pata spends ko. i have very few or no travel // hotel spends.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
bhai last year me july 2023 ke around, free campaign tha IOCL ka, usse pehle flipkart ka aaya tha. but abhi kafi time se ni aaya. March 2024 me my zone aaya tha.
Yes, you are right..
Axis do offer LTF card from time to time…

At the moment Axis is offering
1) My zone LTF and
2) NEO Rupay LTF cards

These are the best Axis cards to have in once portfolio… why
1) they are LTF
2) the least probability of getting 🪓 ed in the most humiliating and embarrassing way very unexpectedly…

So go with one of these..
Right now, if you are already an existing customer you can call CC and see if this offer of LTF NEO Rupay exists for you ..
Details in this thread

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
paid cards leke tabhi fayda hoga bhai mujhe jab unn category ke spends ho yearly. Mere spends max 3-4 lacs hai vo bhi distribute ho jati hai specific bank offers ki vajah se, to me ek particular card pe divert ni kr pata spends ko. i have very few or no travel // hotel spends.
Yes, you are right..

1) My zone LTF and
2) NEO Rupay LTF cards

1) they are LTF
2) the least probability of getting 🪓 ed in the most humiliating and embarrassing way very unexpectedly…

Right now, if you are already an existing customer you can call CC and see if this offer of LTF NEO Rupay exists for you ..
Details in this thread

Here it is

Thread 'Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay card offer with AXIS Customer Care by asking them to send Card Upgrade Consent SMS'
https://www.technofino.in/community...-them-to-send-card-upgrade-consent-sms.24708/

Hemang

TF Premier
Yes, you are right..

1) My zone LTF and
2) NEO Rupay LTF cards

1) they are LTF

Details in this thread
ha bhai mene mother ko dilva diya my zone, mummy ko mastercard mila hai my zone. mere naam pe flipkart aur neo hai. neo visa diya hai. ab 3rd khali rkha hai, ek oil card chahiye tha. baki time batayega bhai.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

drsel

TF Legend
Apply for SBI cashback and Axis Airtel.
These are the 2 main cards you need to cover all your expenses of 3 to 4 lacs/year, with the minimum fees.

Hemang

TF Premier
Apply for SBI cashback and Axis Airtel.
These are the 2 main cards you need to cover all your expenses of 3 to 4 lacs/year
ek baat batao, jo abhi flipkart pe sale hai sbi bank ke sath, uss sale me SBI Cashback card kaam karta hai ? SBI Cashback & Airtel milenge LTF ?