• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel application got rejected

AA121

TF Buzz
I have a HDFC Regalia + Tata Neu CC with 15L limit. Amazon ICICI CC with 5L limit. Zomato RBL CC with 25k limit. Applied for Axis Airtel CC and it got rejected. Checked my Experion score it was 888. I did not get any reason for rejection just an sms. Can i contact anyone?

Saul Goodman

TF Select
Happens with Axis. I was rejected for Axis FK and Axis Myzone citing internal bank policies. I had 790+ CIBIL and 840+ Experion at that time. Escalated all the way up to PNO asking for rejection reason and still got the template reply.

hashiro7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I have a HDFC Regalia + Tata Neu CC with 15L limit. Amazon ICICI CC with 5L limit. Zomato RBL CC with 25k limit. Applied for Axis Airtel CC and it got rejected. Checked my Experion score it was 888. I did not get any reason for rejection just an sms. Can i contact anyone?
-> apply offline next time you apply from Axis | approval rate is higher and you will have a person to connect with for the updates.

-> You can drop a mail to pno@axisbank.com regarding the reason for the rejection - they won't provide you with an answer and say "Internal Policies", you have to mail them multiple times saying "I am not happy with the answer, please provide me the exact policy on which my application was rejected, I don't want a system-generated answer".

Endline

TF Buzz
mine got rejected with 789 CIBIL & impeccable credit history
My cibil is like 738 only. What you got to do is like the above person said apply offline. In my case I actually applied online and person came home to collect papers. He said I should apply via itr and I did also he filled 2 applications I thought maybe because if 1 got rejected other will have some possibilities but luckily my both were approved.

deep@vie

TF Legend
My cibil is like 738 only. What you got to do is like the above person said apply offline. In my case I actually applied online and person came home to collect papers. He said I should apply via itr and I did also he filled 2 applications I thought maybe because if 1 got rejected other will have some possibilities but luckily my both were approved.
which cards?

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
I visited credit card section in axis bank mobile app once, and then closed the app without proceeding to check available offers for me (guessing that will trigger a Cibil entry). After few minutes, I got an email asking me to visit the credit card section again and apply for a card , means the bait was successful. I didn't do anything.
The next day, an agent called me and offered a card with 1L+ limit.

deep@vie

TF Legend
In my case,noone came.
just got the mail of unability to issue a card

Hisoka

TF Ace
-> apply offline next time you apply from Axis | approval rate is higher and you will have a person to connect with for the updates.

-> You can drop a mail to pno@axisbank.com regarding the reason for the rejection - they won't provide you with an answer and say "Internal Policies", you have to mail them multiple times saying "I am not happy with the answer, please provide me the exact policy on which my application was rejected, I don't want a system-generated answer".
+1

Offline approval rate is much higher in Axis. I got my first Axis card that too Axis Ace. I didn't even have a bank account with them.