• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis addon cards can now be managed via App.

Guys, I am living in a rented apartment. I applied Magnus CC on this rented address and got it 5 months back. Now I am trying to get Add on card for my wife but as per Axis add on card form it requires to submit my wife address proof. Here her aadhar address is from my hometown. So how can I apply add on card for my wife on rented / current address and with which proof.

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
Guys, I am living in a rented apartment. I applied Magnus CC on this rented address and got it 5 months back. Now I am trying to get Add on card for my wife but as per Axis add on card form it requires to submit my wife address proof. Here her aadhar address is from my hometown. So how can I apply add on card for my wife on rented / current address and with which proof.
Drivers licence,passport or better have the aadhar address changed through a bank branch or online if possible

Drivers licence,passport or better have the aadhar address changed through a bank branch or online if possible
Thanks but I am not looking for changing her address because of add on card.. 🤪🤪🤪 I have Magnus with rented address but will she get add on with my home town address? Both card with two different address. Is this possible?

sauravkumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks but I am not looking for changing her address because of add on card.. 🤪🤪🤪 I have Magnus with rented address but will she get add on with my home town address? Both card with two different address. Is this possible?
Bhai koi sa bhi address de de ... Add-on card aata Primary Holder ke address pe hi h!!😑😑
Tere pass hi aaega Add-on card!!😤😤