• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Auto loan shown as cc.

pra1968

TF Select
Dear Alls,
I have taken an auto loan from Indusind Bank
But in Onescore app it shows as credit card with 98% CUR!
my score nosedived by some 70 points
What I do now?

helloworld

TF Legend
If you have given a chance which one will you believe?

- OneScore Report
- Amzn Report
- CIBIL Official Report

Btw, Individual CUR doesn't matter much in computing score.. atleast based on my experience with CIBIL.

Last edited:

helloworld

TF Legend
Topic is not abt report!
But for solution.....

when report it self is a problem then topic obviosly about report. do check CIBIL report and let me know CUR % showing there, you'll know which one to believe..

score reduction can be made with various parameters, and do note that it not only based on last month to this month but last 3 years of various metrics and decided based on that..

Howz your credit card applications till last year, How much limit increased last 12 months, How much of this contributed from new credits, System need time to analyze your debt handling capacity and it needs min. 12 months and if any new additions happened during this time, it will calculate in next year.

I'm again confident that Individual CUR not affected your score, if possible and need proper analysis do send last month CIBIL and this month CIBIL report to CIBIL support and they'll tell above points.