• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Au Zenith+

kvndsz512

TF Select
VIP Lounge
But will I get 5K worth voucher or 1250 (@0.25p) because on their rewards portal its at 0.25p rate only when we purchase GVs. So how does the 1 point=1 rupee works?
5k gv bcuz 1 rp= 1 rs .. this card has diff rate .. 0.25 is for all other card mostly.. bcuz in icici also 0.25p for all card but new metal card has diff rate .. 1rp = 1rs

i dont have the card metal one have vetta but there must be something surely and u will get 1 rp dont worry

codenerd

TF Ace
I received my Zenith + 4 days ago. The metal card feels more premium in both its feel and design than all other AU Cards. The 5000RP (1RP = 1 INR) comes within 2 days of card activation and effectively makes it pretty much a free card. Happy with the card and I think the Meet and Greet plus the BOGO on BMS offers alone make it worth the while.
The reward of 5000 points, can you tell me how and where exactly can you use it? Can we only use it for purchasing Evouchers of Amazon or similar brands worth 5K? Any statement/cash credit available for those 5000 points?

codenerd

TF Ace
Yes, you can buy any GV but do note there is a redemption charge of 99+GST = 116.82 per redemption but still the card is worth just for benefits
Sure thanks a lot! I was just confused because whenever I search on AU Rewardz Portal, it shows all GVs equal to 0.25p/Point. So I was confused that if by default their redemption value is 0.25p, in case of Zenith does it actually automatically change to 1rupee/point

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Sure thanks a lot! I was just confused because whenever I search on AU Rewardz Portal, it shows all GVs equal to 0.25p/Point. So I was confused that if by default their redemption value is 0.25p, in case of Zenith does it actually automatically change to 1rupee/point
Not for Zenith but for Zenith+, both are different cards. I think for Zenith its still .25 but for Zenith+ its 1rs

Anmolb

TF Buzz
So the primary card member is covered from the lunge access perspective. What about the spouse?

Will the add on card grant another priority pass that enables complimentary intl lounge access for spouse?

Can the primary pass holder take the spouse in as guest on complimentary basis?

What about domestic lounge? How Can souse access it?

Can experts please weigh on