• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Zenith Plus Credit Card Launched | Full Details & Review

hs23

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Has anyone availed meet and greet service? Is this good for solo travel only? Tnc says: Charges will be applicable per additional head accompanying the cardholder. However, transfer of complementary service is not allowed to any other traveller.

vamsiarun1988

TF Select
Can anyone please guide me to the page or link which mentions what are these special MCC in AU Zenith+ card that are not counted towards monthly milestone calculations

This Zenith+ credit card is decent in terms of benefits, but the reward rate is below average. A mere 1% reward rate is the deal-breaker for me. There are many banks offering more than 5% on travel and dining, both of which are high-profit categories for merchants and affiliate banks. There are many more AU bank credit cards which also have good benefits.

Last edited by a moderator:

codenerd

TF Ace
I've had previously applied and got rejected multiple times for AU cc but I applied again and this time for some reason it got approved for zenith+, even though my salary is nowhere near 2.5L. I do hold their savings account now may be that's the reason.
which variant of savings account do you hold?

manit

TF Buzz
So on what basis you got Zenith +? Also I suppose u paid 5k+ gst joining?
I can only speculate but the only difference this time while applying was that I had their savings account and I had maintained around 1L in it. Since I had their savings account, I got the card without vkyc.

Yeah I paid the joining fee.

codenerd

TF Ace
I can only speculate but the only difference this time while applying was that I had their savings account and I had maintained around 1L in it. Since I had their savings account, I got the card without vkyc.

Yeah I paid the joining fee.
I am planning to open AU Royale account with 1-5L initial funding and 3 accounts in family in total for AU Royale Debit card and this Zenith+