• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU ROYALE DEBIT CARD- RS 500 OFF ON BIGBASKET MINIMUM PURCHASE OF RS 2500?

jk51

TF Premier
Is there any way to get 500 off on 2500 by purchasing bigbasket gift card?
If you are talking about flat off offers then no apart from such debit card offers such as that of AU and Indusind there’s none. For returns through following a channel it varies upon the card you hold such as in case of Infinia one can buy a big basket voucher through Smartbuy (netting 16.65% via points) and then placing an order through Tata Neu (netting 5% via Neucoins) so total comes to 21.65% but it doesn’t compare to flat discount offered by such debit card offers of AU, Indusind, etc

Amjadh

TF Buzz
I have taken AU royale debit card, which gives flat 500 off on bigbasket minimum purchase of Rs 2500. I have doubt whether this offer is applicable on gift card of rs 2500 purchased from bigbasket.
In some section I saw someone telling it can be used for gift card, but when I tried to purchase the GC, there was no option for payment using debit card, only UPI and netbanking was provided.

jk51

TF Premier
I have taken AU royale debit card, which gives flat 500 off on bigbasket minimum purchase of Rs 2500. I have doubt whether this offer is applicable on gift card of rs 2500 purchased from bigbasket.
In some section I saw someone telling it can be used for gift card, but when I tried to purchase the GC, there was no option for payment using debit card, only UPI and netbanking was provided.
The discount is only applicable when discount code is applied upon payment of the order (apart from the obvious use of the respective card as payment method). The thing that you have mentioned is for wallet load which can be used both big basket and BBnow. It contains less mode of payment (and no place when you can apply coupon) as compared to regular payment flow of bigbasket where you can apply coupon code and avail the offers.

binno

TF Premier
Now what ? Any alternative ?