• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

au bank savings account

danish

TF Ace
i had a au bank digital saving account i had closed it 2 years ago , i want to reopen the same account but they say i have to visit the branch but the branch is 20 km away from my home , is there any way i can re open the account again from home , i mailed there nodal officer team but i am getting response from their normal customer care team

KLB@96

TF Premier
i had a au bank digital saving account i had closed it 2 years ago , i want to reopen the same account but they say i have to visit the branch but the branch is 20 km away from my home , is there any way i can re open the account again from home , i mailed there nodal officer team but i am getting response from their normal customer care team
You can ride 20kms ?

varun__goel_

TF Legend
You won't able to open any account online now, as CRN is generated with bank. Only option left is visiting the branch and they will not provide 0 mab acc. I was also in same situation as yours

asahi

TF Premier
Most of the banks won’t allow online accounts opening once you’re their customer. Irrespective of account closure timeline, you must visit bank physically explain everything to them & if the branch employees shows mercy on you, you get the account otherwise you have to visit again & again.
Believe it’s been more than 7 years, still if i type my closed sbi acc number on paytm/phonepe it shows my name. Banks like sbi even stubborn they won’t let you open you account online or any other branch except the branch you closed the account.

yb24

TF Premier
In my town new au bank is coming how can I take benefit from it.It does not show zero balance account while opening online .The branch has not been opened yet