• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Atlas showing 1 Edge Mile per Rs 100 on other spends! Is it Devalued?

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I just received my New Atlas Credit Card. What I can see in my application is
5 Edge Miles per Rs 100 on Travel and 1 Edge Mile per Rs 100 on other spends??

Why is it showing this? Is Atlas Devalued?

IMG_0849.png

raviemailid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Quick question on Atlas EMI transaction. I am buying a fridge and I was told that I can get a substantial discount using a credit card EMI option - I don't need the EMI, but that's the only way to get that discount. Will I get the Edge Miles for this kind of EMI transaction?

Last edited:

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Quick question on Atlas EMI transaction. I am buying a fridge and I was told that I can get a substantial discount using a credit card EMI option - I don't need the EMI, but that's the only way to get that discount. Will I get the Edge Miles for this kind of EMI transaction?
No Edge Miles for EMI transactions.

CCFan12

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I did 2 transactions through Intermiles for Amazon GV.

One is showing as Jetprivelge ecom and other is Jetprivelge Flight.

Will I get 5X miles or both the transactions?

realSP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I did 2 transactions through Intermiles for Amazon GV.

One is showing as Jetprivelge ecom and other is Jetprivelge Flight.

Will I get 5X miles or both the transactions?
did you got the 5X miles for the APay voucher bought thru Intermiles / cred pay?

from yesterday cred pay is not accepting the atlas card for the voucher bought from intermiles

CCFan12

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
did you got the 5X miles for the APay voucher bought thru Intermiles / cred pay?

from yesterday cred pay is not accepting the atlas card for the voucher bought from intermiles
Bro no miles received yet. Official communication is that they will be credited within 12 days of transaction.

realSP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I didn't call specifically for Intermiles transaction.

I had called since I was not getting Miles for any transaction and wanted to get clarity on the timelines.
yesterday i blocked my Domestic online transaction and i did one intermiles transaction and after order decline, i chat with axis customer executive and i found that declined transaction MCC is 4722 (Normal gateway)