• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Atlas showing 1 Edge Mile per Rs 100 on other spends! Is it Devalued?

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I just received my New Atlas Credit Card. What I can see in my application is
5 Edge Miles per Rs 100 on Travel and 1 Edge Mile per Rs 100 on other spends??

Why is it showing this? Is Atlas Devalued?

IMG_0849.png

HimachaliJeeper404

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi All,
Can anyone tell me if it makes sense for going ahead with Atlas now (considering all the devaluation rumours coming along the way.) ?
I have a normal Magnus which I am planning to close as it gets renewed in Jan month. So planning to keep an AXIS card was thinking of ATLAS but not sure about it .
In case there is some other goof card from AXIS kitty, would like to explore that too .

BRB

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi All,
Can anyone tell me if it makes sense for going ahead with Atlas now (considering all the devaluation rumours coming along the way.) ?
I have a normal Magnus which I am planning to close as it gets renewed in Jan month. So planning to keep an AXIS card was thinking of ATLAS but not sure about it .
In case there is some other goof card from AXIS kitty, would like to explore that too .
I just got the axis atlas. Even I was thinking of whether to get it or not. But since it was a pre approved offer that popped up in the app. I thought why not. Anyways we'll be getting the joining fee and annual fee as miles. Use it till it makes sense to you. And if it gets devalued in the future. You can cancel it anytime. Don't think much.

ALOAK

TF Ace
Hi All,
Use it until u get a official devaluation comm.

chatenrk

TF Buzz
Does the Axis atlas card give 5X rewards for spends at Marriott hotels. I have a trip planned in few weeks and have to choose between Axis atlas and Amex Platinum travel cards. What is the best option for hotel tariff and F&B payments

SM24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Does the Axis atlas card give 5X rewards for spends at Marriott hotels. I have a trip planned in few weeks and have to choose between Axis atlas and Amex Platinum travel cards. What is the best option for hotel tariff and F&B payments
Check MCC with the hotel/hotel accounts team.

See if it falls within MCC Atlas has mentioned.

Merely being a direct hotel or flight booking may not mean 5x earn.
The right MCC matters, in my experience.

Quick question on Atlas EMI transaction. I am buying a fridge and I was told that I can get a substantial discount using a credit card EMI option - I don't need the EMI, but that's the only way to get that discount. Will I get the Edge Miles for this kind of EMI transaction?
I'm going to make a similar purchase. Did you get EM for EMI transactions? And was it counted for milestone spending?