• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Atlas credit card

chandra.prakash

TF Premier
I have axis Ace and airtel card from last a year but not received limit increase offer till now, one time i increase limit through request.

So i want to take a core card, i also contact to CC regarding this they offer me Myzone and Atlas credit card, but i am not much travelling.

So please share the suggestions which one is take Atlas or Myzone,

I think if i take Atlas then in future chances higher for limit increase and upgrade to Magnus.
Please share the suggestions 🙏

chandra.prakash

TF Premier
If much not use of Atlas
Then you should take myzone
For magnus, if you have greater than 3.25 lakh limit on any axis card you can easily upgrade to magnus. If any confusion, ask CC
Then Myzone is good for me, just kept and wait to increase the limit, so i can upgrade, also I am not a travel to much mostly 2-3 times per year.

aniruddhaadhe

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have axis Ace and airtel card from last a year but not received limit increase offer till now, one time i increase limit through request.

So i want to take a core card, i also contact to CC regarding this they offer me Myzone and Atlas credit card, but i am not much travelling.

So please share the suggestions which one is take Atlas or Myzone,

I think if i take Atlas then in future chances higher for limit increase and upgrade to Magnus.
Please share the suggestions 🙏
I was in same boat. Even if you travel once a year, Atlas is worth. 5k fee and welcome benefits almost 10k.
Somehow I feel if you hold higher variants, LE and upgrades are easy. 😉
Plz check my thread.

Thread 'Magnus journey'
https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/magnus-journey.14308/

CardUser28

TF Buzz
I recently got an Atlas Credit card, on the website, it is showing 2 edge miles per 100 rupees, but on the app, it is showing 1 edge mile per 100 rupees. Which one is correct? I have mailed the customer care for clarification also.

pscking

TF Buzz
Hi All,

Have a doubt

1) Is the validity of Atlas Edge miles 3 years?

2) Do we get priority pass with the card? If not how to apply for priority pass

3) Does priority pass renews after it's validity got expire?