• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Atlas card 2 miles/100 on rent ?

Post number 47 has been selected as best answer.

drsel

TF Legend
Planning to apply for Atlas card
will I get 2 miles per 100 spent on rent?
I read that fuel does not give any miles, except for the fuel surcharge waiver
EDIT No edge miles for rent, fuel, wallet load, insurance (>5000)

Last edited:
Use search in the top right corner
1702921166005.png
Already did. Nothing found even closely related to "which card to use where". Upon looking further, It seems you mean by this post (and not the thread)

https://www.technofino.in/community...redit-card-for-transactions.17983/post-386532

which is in the thread with title "Suggestion on usage of credit card for transactions".
So from next time, please provide accurate info or do not reply with such "Use search in the top right corner" posts.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Please do not accept life time free Atlas card because the joining benefit 10000 partner points is much more than the 5900 joining fee.

Please see my thread "which card to use where" in which I mentioned that Atlas is better than free
Most probably LTF card would also get 5000 EM because the credit of welcome benefits only condition is one transaction.

drsel

TF Legend

drsel

TF Legend
Most probably LTF card would also get 5000 EM because the credit of welcome benefits only condition is one transaction.
As soon as you activate the card by doing one transaction, the joining fee 5900 is charged to your statement.
Later on you get 5000 edge miles.

But I don't think they will give 5000 edge miles which is 10000 points, if 5900 joining free is not charged to the card

Last edited:

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
First of all I never heard of anyone getting Atlas lifetime free
secondly, as soon as you activate the card by doing one transaction, the joining fee 5900 is charged to your statement.
Later on you get 5000 edge miles.

But I don't think they will give 5000 edge miles which is 10000 points, if 5900 joining free is not charged to the card
Atlas is a fairly easy card to get LTF.
A lot of folks here have this card LTF , but I agree getting this card paid makes more sense as the annual bonus based on tier is received only after annual fees is paid.
But this condition doesn't hold true for welcome benefits , I and few others have received their welcome benefits just by doing 1 transaction without paying the joining fees also the terms and conditions of atlas card doesn't mentions that to get the welcome benefit joining fees needs to be paid.
You can check it here
Screenshot_20231219-015317.png
But for annual benefits they have specified that it would be credited only after realisation of annual fees
Screenshot_20231219-015338.png

drsel

TF Legend
Atlas is a fairly easy card to get LTF.
A lot of folks here have this card LTF , but I agree getting this card paid makes more sense as the annual bonus based on tier is received only after annual fees is paid.
But this condition doesn't hold true for welcome benefits , I and few others have received their welcome benefits just by doing 1 transaction without paying the joining fees also the terms and conditions of atlas card doesn't mentions that to get the welcome benefit joining fees needs to be paid.
You can check it here
Screenshot_20231219-015317.png
But for annual benefits they have specified that it would be credited only after realisation of annual fees
Screenshot_20231219-015338.png
How does one get Atlas LTF?
How does one manage to spend 15 lacs? Thanks 🙏

theglobalinvestor

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Which card to use and where?
This analysis is after deducting annual fees and also considering the welcome benefits--

1. Axis Magnus Burgundy (free) for offline & rent upto 50k 4.80%
2. Axis Magnus Burgundy (free) for Traveledge 24%
3. HDFC Infinia (2250) for SmartBuy airtickets 13.50%
4. Axis Atlas (better than free) for offline 4.00%
5. Axis Atlas for direct hotel and direct flights 10%
6. HDFC Tata infinity (free) for UPI 1.50% (1 on 34)
7. Amex MRCC (FY free, then 885) 1500 X 4 for Amazon GV 1st yr. 7.29%, 2nd yr onwards 5.70%
8. Amex Plat Travel (FY free, then 5900) for insurance, govt, Amazon GV 1st yr 6.3%, 2nd yr onwards 4.82% on 4 lacs, offline difficult.
9. SBI cashback (1179) for online 5% (upto 5000/month)
10. Any Kotak card (xx) for 35% discount (upto 7500 per booking, per card) on intl hotels on Cleartrip
11. Axis Airtel (590) for 25% on Airtel, 10% on utility bills 10% on Swiggy Zomato
12. HDFC Diners club black (only if free) for rent 2.87%
13. HDFC Diners club black Metal (only if 1st yr free) for rent 5.37% (assuming 4L spends per quarter)
Nice... Can you add amex platinum charge to the list? :D

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
How does one get Atlas LTF?
How does one manage to spend 15 lacs? Thanks 🙏
If you are a burgundy customer instead of select you can negotiate for atlas LTF
If you are a magnus burgundy customer, you can ask your RM to process atlas LTF
If you have a salary account with Axis , and net salary credit is above 2 lakhs , atlas can be processed LTF.
Or
If you are good at negotiating you can manage atlas LTF without any of the above criteria too

Not sure about your second question, if you have expenses around 15 lakhs you can spend using atlas or else no point in over spending for miles.

drsel

TF Legend
If you are a burgundy customer instead of select you can negotiate for atlas LTF
If you are a magnus burgundy customer, you can ask your RM to process atlas LTF
If you have a salary account with Axis , and net salary credit is above 2 lakhs , atlas can be processed LTF.
Or
If you are good at negotiating you can manage atlas LTF without any of the above criteria too

Not sure about your second question, if you have expenses around 15 lakhs you can spend using atlas or else no point in over spending for miles.
I am Magnus Burgundy, but I already have 3 Axis cards + old Magnus (which will get auto deactivated in 45 days, by 14 Jan), so I don't think I am eligible for the fifth one

Last edited:
I recently paid rent using Red Giraffe + Payzapp using an Axis Atlas credit card. Axis Bank credited only 100 Edge miles for a transaction value of Rs. 40144. See the screenshot below. Last month, I paid, and at that time, I received 802 Edge miles. I'm not sure what the issue is.

Attachments

• Axis_Atlas.png
    Axis_Atlas.png
    123.9 KB · Views: 11

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This is insurance MCC mostly as rewards are capped at 100. All rental transactions on Payzapp are being marked as PZRent since few months. Your transaction detail does not include PZrent

This is insurance MCC mostly as rewards are capped at 100. All rental transactions on Payzapp are being marked as PZRent since few months. Your transaction detail does not include PZrent
I've checked with the bank. They are saying the MCC code is 6300. INSURANCE SALES AND UNDERWRITING
How to get this issue fixed?