• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Are you able to unbox Axis Bank Credit Card digitally without activation code? My card activated without activation code.

Today morning I saw option on mobile app to unbox without activation code. It asked to tap on it. When I touched, card activated successfully and I set PIN and transaction limit.

But card is not delivered. No tracking details shared with me 😆😀

Last edited:

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Today morning I saw option on mobile app to unbox without activation code. It asked to tap on it. When I touched, card activated successfully and I set PIN and transaction limit.

But card is not delivered. No tracking details shared with me 😆😀
You are able to unbox without activation code only when the card shows as Delivered in the Axis Bank system. You must have received email(s) regarding this (check your spam also).

You are able to unbox without activation code only when the card shows as Delivered in the Axis Bank system. You must have received email(s) regarding this (check your spam also).
Where is my card?? 😞😞 I think even they didn't dispatch it or stuck somewhere. If I complain customer care, they will act like fools. Is there any solution to know atleast tracking ID? I received Ace card last week, but no tracking details received

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Where is my card?? 😞😞 I think even they didn't dispatch it or stuck somewhere. If I complain customer care, they will act like fools. Is there any solution to know atleast tracking ID? I received Ace card last week, but no tracking details received
Check the status with the Application ID, then you can mail them to get a proper response