• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Are IDFC CC worth it ?

SC_23

TF Premier
So I opened my account recently but I am still waiting to get it unfrozen and given their poor service I am thinking of getting this account closed before completing 14 days. Just wanna know if any of their card is worth waiting for ? Heard they have devalued their cards a lot. Which card should I look out for ?

P.S. Do they offer discount on amazon/flipkart frequently ?

aamaadmi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
It is there. Claimed 500 Amazon voucher.
1. How to get it? Use idfc debut card to pay cc bill? Which platforms? Mobiquik or Paytm cc billpay is ok?
2. Can idfc select visa infinite card be used?
3. Where did you claim voucher? How to check the offer?

Can you share more detailed info on this?

hariselio

TF Premier
1. How to get it? Use idfc debut card to pay cc bill? Which platforms? Mobiquik or Paytm cc billpay is ok?
2. Can idfc select visa infinite card be used?
3. Where did you claim voucher? How to check the offer?

Can you share more detailed info on this?
No, the offer applicable only for idfc first power account which is for woman specific account. I paid 10K cc bill through paytm using debit card. They sent email on the voucher details which needs to be claimed in gyftr.

If they are going to continue this 500 voucher offer, this account type is seriously very valuable one. As I mentioned somewhere else in this forum, for 25K MAB, I got three accounts( 1 adult + 2 kids) with visa signature card for each one.

aamaadmi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
No, the offer applicable only for idfc first power account which is for woman specific account. I paid 10K cc bill through paytm using debit card. They sent email on the voucher details which needs to be claimed in gyftr.

If they are going to continue this 500 voucher offer, this account type is seriously very valuable one. As I mentioned somewhere else in this forum, for 25K MAB, I got three accounts( 1 adult + 2 kids) with visa signature card for each one.
Yes, I heard of women's power account too. Can a normal savings account, currently in select/wealth program, be converted to power account, and continue using the select/wealth debit card for this 500 on 10k spend offer?

hariselio

TF Premier
Yes, I heard of women's power account too. Can a normal savings account, currently in select/wealth program, be converted to power account, and continue using the select/wealth debit card for this 500 on 10k spend offer?
I think if the existing account holder is women, then it should be possible. But they may automatically deactivate existing card and give new signature card. Card itself mentions power name on it.

I opened normal 10K account for my wife, so they gave visa debit card, then later converted to power account 25K variant. Once converted, they closed the existing card and issued new card.

aamaadmi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I think if the existing account holder is women, then it should be possible. But they may automatically deactivate existing card and give new signature card. Card itself mentions power name on it.

I opened normal 10K account for my wife, so they gave visa debit card, then later converted to power account 25K variant. Once converted, they closed the existing card and issued new card.
Yeah, this is for my mom's account. Looks like only power account visa signature cards are eligible for offers. Once moved to select/wealth, the offers goes along with the card I guess. Sad

hariselio

TF Premier
This bank continue to amuses me :D

1. IDFC Wealth credit card. Got 500 cashback for addon card and another 500rs voucher for crossing 15K spending.

2. Women's power savings for my wife, along with two minor accounts. Got 500rs voucher for debit card spend on 10K. Then another 250rs voucher for account opening. Additionally 250rs cashback, god only know the reason 🤣

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

1. IDFC Wealth credit card. Got 500 cashback for addon card and another 500rs voucher for crossing 15K spending.

2. Women's power savings for my wife, along with two minor accounts. Got 500rs voucher for debit card spend on 10K. Then another 250rs voucher for account opening. Additionally 250rs cashback, god only know the reason 🤣
So basically if we add money to PayTm using IDFC power card then we get 500 voucher (is it amazon one?)

rjsudeep

TF Premier

I crossed 15K spending on my new Wealth card and still nothing after about a month, no vouchers!

ishank1001

TF Buzz
totally useless most of the time, I have kept it to keep the overall credit availability high, thus reducing utilization percentage. one thing that I think can we usefully is Road assistance.