• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Are Bank of Baroda cards worth it?

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So I'm getting the following BoB cards LTF - Easy, Select and Premier
And BoB Eterna at 2400/- with first year fee waiver on spending 25k in 60 days and on spending 2.5l in a year from second yr onwards.
My question is, are BoB cards worth even for ltf?
If anyone holding any of these cards can pitch in pls! Thanks!

vysakh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Every LTF card is useful imo. You never know when you catch a good offer, especially on flights.
What's the best offer on flights you've seen on an LTF card?
Genuinely curious, because I haven't paid much attention these offers until recently and the ones I've seen are all peanuts compared to magnus with its travel edge or yatra vouchers.

Dragon_slayer

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
What's the best offer on flights you've seen on an LTF card?
Genuinely curious, because I haven't paid much attention these offers until recently and the ones I've seen are all peanuts compared to magnus with its travel edge or yatra vouchers.
I think there is an offer on MMT for booking travel package using BOB cards at 30% discount. I do hold a BOB card, but I personally never used it till now; maybe one day I will. :LOL:

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
And BoB Eterna at 2400/- with first year fee waiver on spending 25k in 60 days and on spending 2.5l in a year from second yr onwards.
BoB cards are good to hold and if you get LTF then nothing like it. Though their customer care is pretty bad.

knight

TF Ace
Did you check via app or got an offer over email or via BM?