• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

applied sbi card from branch agent

danish

TF Ace
hi i had applied simply click card via branch agent on 30 april , did kyc in the branch and in evening got a call for verification and after that got a link for e sign , today in morning i got a call from official sbi card number for verification , he only verified only address , he did not ask my date of birth neither my mothers name ,and he told verification done and i cut the call , after that i did not receive any update about my application , when i check my status of my application still it is verification in progress stage

danish

TF Ace
update got a message from sbi today evening that we have received your application we need 11 working days to process it . i have received two calls one from where she did verification , gave all details about benefits and sent me e sign link , today got a verification call from gujrat only asked my address details , and today evening got the message of 11 working day

danish

TF Ace
update got a message from sbi today evening that we have received your application we need 11 working days to process it . i have received two calls one from where she did verification , gave all details about benefits and sent me e sign link , today got a verification call from gujrat only asked my address details , and today evening got the message of 11 working day
my question is will i get more verification calls

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
If u don't get more calls either u r 0.1% lucky or . application will be denied 😂

More calls = gateway to approval.
They ask the same thing

danish

TF Ace
the problem is that i will busy on thursday and friday and i may be unable to pick thier calls . why they do so many calls , if they do so many calls they must ask customer for thier preferred time when they are free to pick the call

helloworld

TF Legend
might help you.. backend process stll same (update here your process)

danish

TF Ace
might help you.. backend process stll same (update here your process)

only difference between your and my process is that you got app code as you applied online, i applied offline so got e sign link and

second difference is that you 11 workings message before verification call and in my case i got the 11 working day message after the verification call

helloworld

TF Legend
only difference between your and my process is that you got app code as you applied online, i applied offline so got e sign link and

second difference is that you 11 workings message before verification call and in my case i got the 11 working day message after the verification call

you'll get calls like 3-4 times and have to tell everything in each call. not able to pickup, then your application can be rejected. so try to pick or use that branch agent incase if you missed any calls.

danish

TF Ace
according to my experience for sbi and bob , application process through home branch is easy and hassle free and chances are high for approval

danish

TF Ace
can any body tell me after 1 year for which card should i apply , i want axis card but they are asking income proff .

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
can any body tell me after 1 year for which card should i apply , i want axis card but they are asking income proff .
If you have other bank credit card more than 1 year old with decent limit, then you can do C2C for Axis credit card offline through agent.