• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applied Axis Flipkart CC and received IOCL CC in mail.

SoggypastA

TF Premier
The axis bank dummies made blunder in issuing credit card. I applied for flipkart cc as it was LTF but they issued iocl cc.
I emailed them with the screenshots in which flipkart cc was written till now I got only a generic reply.
Will I get cc exchanged or just close the iocl and move on?

SoggypastA

TF Premier
The axis bank dummies made blunder in issuing credit card. I applied for flipkart cc as it was LTF but they issued iocl cc.
I emailed them with the screenshots in which flipkart cc was written till now I got only a generic reply.
Are these axis bank employees high on something I think they closed all my credit cards. I requested to close that unwanted iocl card but just now I checked my axis app it shows No card available. I had myzone cc which was 3 yrs old.

No need to cancel brother, wait for 3 months, contact customer care and tell them you want to upgrade your IOCL LTF card to Axis FK LTF card, request them with clarity. They might accept. Do not close your Axis Card account. Axis gives 3 cards for one account so wait.

SoggypastA

TF Premier
But I think they have closed both IOCL and Myzone now I have zero cards.
Still I have mailed them for final status of my cards.
Last time they asked otp for closing ace cc but no such communication this time 😕

SoggypastA

TF Premier
The ace cc was whole different fraud I was noob that time I shared otp with axis employee cause she was giving me replacement card which I never asked for and letter I got message thanks for applying ace cc.
I raised complaint but ultimately they said you only applied for card so no fraud and then I closed that cc.

tuhin

TF Premier
I've seen this often though. No income proof = Higher limit.
But its a very peculiar axis thing I feel. Other banks generally go around 2x income doc
This Bank doesn't have any system. They can do anything. I didn't find any system. I have more than 780+, using FK Axis CC still they are rejecting my Application even my card limit is too low to use. Even, my salary is higher than my CC limit. Pathetic!!

alanabraham

TF Premier
Axis bank Grab Deals extra cashback us applicable for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card as well? If so how the extra cashback credited, ASAIK edge points are not available for this card.