• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Application inprocess

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone

I applied for hdfc regallia credit card on c2c base on my apay with the limit of 420k on Friday 10 match and i received sms saying application is approved in principle but i got no update after that i recieved call yesterday asking have u applied for HDFC Bank credit card and i said yes then she asked my Birth date and then told me this was verification call and hung up the call. On tracking website it says inprocess can anyone tell me when can i expect final decision? There have been no physical verification done. Is there any way to speed up the process or get to know current status??

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-17-11-12-08-94_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-17-11-12-08-94_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 20

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone

I applied for hdfc regallia credit card on c2c base on my apay with the limit of 420k on Friday 10 match and i received sms saying application is approved in principle but i got no update after that i recieved call yesterday asking have u applied for HDFC Bank credit card and i said yes then she asked my Birth date and then told me this was verification call and hung up the call. On tracking website it says inprocess can anyone tell me when can i expect final decision? There have been no physical verification done. Is there any way to speed up the process or get to know current status??
After or within a week u will get physical verification then post 3 days card will get approved if all are fine

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
After or within a week u will get physical verification then post 3 days card will get approved if all are fine
Will they do physical verification even if i hold hdfc account?? bank Agent through whom i applied cc she told me there will be no physical verification as i already hold hdfc max ACC

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Will they do physical verification even if i hold hdfc account?? bank Agent through whom i applied cc she told me there will be no physical verification as i already hold hdfc max ACC
Maybe in my case even I hold savings max account they did physical verification
Good thing I got ltf regalia

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Maybe in my case even I hold savings max account they did physical verification
Good thing I got ltf regalia
Hi sir i just checked my application status and found that my card was approved but with very very low limit and where can i see my card?? I got a mail where thay show insta virtual card and there is no option to see credit card in hdfc app. Where can i see and manage my card?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-17-17-39-47-40_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-17-17-39-47-40_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 26

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hi sir i just checked my application status and found that my card was approved but with very very low limit and where can i see my card?? I got a mail where thay show insta virtual card and there is no option to see credit card in hdfc app. Where can i see and manage my card?
U could have got a link in email attached pdf from which u can go to a web page and it will ask mobile number otp post which u can see card no and limit

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
U could have got a link in email attached pdf from which u can go to a web page and it will ask mobile number otp post which u can see card no and limit
I can see but over there it says insta virtual card but isn't there any app like axis bank or sci cards app where we can see n manage card

You can add your card to hdfc mycards if you know last four digits. If you got 16 digits number and using hdfc net banking, you can register card manually in net banking or it will be added to your customer ID automatically within a day

You can manage your card on WhatsApp

If nothing works, wait for card's delivery

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hi everyone

how did you apply regalia through c2c? your first hdfc card ? and LTF or Paid/FYF