• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Apay Gift Vouchers Unlimited through Gyftr for Axis ?

I have bought 25k apay gift vouchers in the last 20 mins . Has the 10k limit been removed ? more important question has anyone ever received more points for more than 10k apay vouchers ?
I used magnus for the same .
I am talking about amazon gift vouchers which can be used for almost anything (bill payments, insurance payments etc)

Last edited:

ronnie147

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have bought 25k apay vouchers in the last 20 mins . Has the 10k limit been removed ? more important question has anyone ever received more points for more than 10k apay vouchers ?
APay voucher limit is 50k per month and Apay gift card is 10k per month. Limits are still present in their respective categories.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
I have bought 25k apay gift vouchers in the last 20 mins . Has the 10k limit been removed ? more important question has anyone ever received more points for more than 10k apay vouchers ?
I am talking about amazon gift vouchers which can be used for almost anything (bill payments, insurance payments etc)
i think you broke their system and they are patching it now 🤣
i am not able to access the gyftr portal for the last few minutes..

jokes aside, if it is a glitch, then they will reverse the points. just hope that they dont.

i think you broke their system and they are patching it now 🤣
i am not able to access the gyftr portal for the last few minutes..

jokes aside, if it is a glitch, then they will reverse the points. just hope that they dont.
I am still able to buy , I bought 5k right now and it went through .But on the other hand axis is not letting me do any rental payments through either of my magnus cards, so ig its a balancing game :unsure:

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
a few people also had similiar issue on reported on twitter , and even I tried with 2 cards on 3 different platforms ,didn't go through . Even talked to CC support , they told me to do rental transaction from next month, can't do anything this month .Wrote a mail to premium experience , lets see .
Maybe they smelled something from TF forum that all will do final rental payment in magnus before 5th lol
I did 25k at 615 am
Then 25k next at 647am
Post 7am they stopped I think

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Even i am looking for it. I have sbi cashback Card and need to pay insurance policy of 45K.

What could be the best route?

Even i am looking for it. I have sbi cashback Card and need to pay insurance policy of 45K.

What could be the best route?
U can use multiple accounts to buy Amazon pay vouchers upto of Rs 20k each account in a month with ur SBI Cashback card using Yono app.