• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

APay Balance + credit card offer

shrewdoc

TF Ace
Here it is -->

The offer is for both EMI and non-EMI so ₹3000 is same.

1714039280906.png
This is Flat Discount. You said 10% 😀

You can go ahead with your original plan of paying 10k via ICICI and remaining via Shopping Vouchers.

Also, take @tappukepapa 's advice and try via NCEMI if available. There is instant additional merchant discount for the same which you can retain by preclosing the emi later.

Footnote: The Model you're buying is good as well. For 3 & 5* both, 1st preference is Panasonic and 2nd is Daikin.
(Take 3* only if your usage is less than 5-7 hrs per day.)

CyberPsych

TF Ace
This is Flat Discount. You said 10% 😀

You can go ahead with your original plan of paying 10k via ICICI and remaining via Shopping Vouchers.

Also, take @tappukepapa 's advice and try via NCEMI if available. There is instant additional merchant discount for the same which you can retain by preclosing the emi later.

Footnote: The Model you're buying is good as well. For 3 & 5* both, 1st preference is Panasonic and 2nd is Daikin.
(Take 3* only if your usage is less than 5-7 hrs per day.)
Okay Thank you ^_^

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Currently Amazon running ICICI card offer - ₹1500 instant discount and additional ₹1500 on minimum purchase of ₹10,000. The product I want to buy is ₹37,000.

Since minimum purchase value is only ₹10,000, can I load ₹27,000 as Apay balance (gift card/shopping voucher bought through amazon with Millenia CC and SBI cashback card using different amazon accounts - I am aware of the single transaction limit for gift card purchase in Amazon) and pay ₹27,000 (Apay) + ₹10,000 (card transaction) to get 5% on ₹27,000 and 10% instant discount (₹3000) on ₹10,000?

Total discount ₹1350 + ₹3000 = ₹4350 (~11.75% cashback for ₹37,000)?
It is clearly Written in Tncs/FAQS🤦‍♂️

Question:-

Would I get the Bank offer even if I make a part payment using my Amazon Pay Balance?

Answer:-

Yes, the offer is available on partial payments as long as minimum purchase value is spent on Bank Card.